• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 829 Views, 8 Comments

Jack's adventure in Ponyville. - necroslayer288



A man named Jack shows up in Ponyville through a time travel mishap.

  • ...
7
 8
 829

The Changelings attack.

Hello again reader, i'm guessing if you're still reading you actually find this story entertaining, and if that's the case i'm going to continue it just for you. (stop kissing ass and get back to the damn story) Oh right the story, ummm where was I, oh yes.
The Changelings are on their way to Ponyville to find the source of the love that they sensed, and they are about to find something they never thought they would.

Ponyville

"HAHAHAAA Jack the little mamas boy." laughed Rainbow Dash.

"I told you to stop saying that damn it! I am not a mamas boy!" shouted Jack.

"Ah must admit Jacky boy ah didn't know you were a mamas boy." said Applejack as she laughed.

Awww come on, does everyone here think i'm a mamas boy?" asked Jack as he looked around the room.

"Oh come now dear, we were just having a little bit of fun. Nopony here thinks you're a mamas boy." said Rarity.

"I do." replied Rainbow Dash.

"Okay well Rainbow Dash does, but the point is the rest of us don't, and we're all here to help get you back home." said Rarity.

"Okay, but what about her?" asked Jack as he pointed at Fluttershy. "She's been hiding in that corner for the past five hours." said Jack.

"Yes she's here to help to, she's just really shy." said Twilight.

"Well we're already done fixing my phone, she wasn't really of much use." said Jack as Fluttershy whimpered in the corner.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it's just.. Aahh.. Someone help me here?" asked Jack.

"You're on your own on this one Jack." said Rainbow Dash.

"Thanks a lot." said Jack as he walked over to Fluttershy to console her.
"Look i'm sorry, Fluttershy was it? I'm sorry, I've just been under a lot of stress and I took it out on you, can you forgive me?" said Jack, fairly certain she was about to run off and start to cry.

Fluttershy then jumped up and hugged Jack. "I'm sorry I wasn't of any use in helping you fix your phone, I was just really scared. I've never seen anything like you before, that's why I was hiding the whole time." said Fluttershy.

"It's okay, at least you're part of the group now." said Jack as he hugged Fluttershy back.

"Nice goin Jack, it usually takes about a week before any of us can even talk to Fluttershy when she gets like that." said Applejack"

"Enough with the sappy stuff, IT'S TIME TO PARTY!" shouted Pinkie.
A few more hours passed, and Jack, Pinkie, Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash partied right until it got dark."WOOO! What a party, I am pooped."said Pinkie as she plopped down on the floor and passed out.

"I hear ya Pinkie." said Applejack as she to passed out. Not to long after the party was over, everyone was passed out, Jack was laying in the middle of the room, and everyone else was cuddled up next to Jack.
As morning was approaching, everyone was jerked from there sound sleep by explosions and screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" freaked Jack.

"I'm not sure." said Twilight worried.
The door to Twilight's library was suddenly blown open and the Changelings swarmed in.

"WHERE IS IT!" shouted Chrysalis.

"Where's what!" shouted Twilight.

"I sensed a powerful source of love coming from this specific location! Wait there it is next to that strange creature, get it!" shouted Chrysalis.

"HA! Go ahead and take it, the only one here that knows how to use it is Jack, and he'll never show you how to use it!" shouted Pinkie.

"very well. MINIONS GRAB THE CREATURE TO!" shouted Chrysalis.

"Wait! WHAT! NOOOO! SOMEONE HELP ME!" screamed Jack as the Changelings took him away.

"Goodbye Twilight Sparkle, I will see when my army has absorbed enough love to take over Equestria. AAAAHHH HAHAHAAAA!" laughed Chrysalis.

As Twilight and the others recovered from what had just happened, Rainbow Dash flew after them.
"Rainbow Dash wait!" shouted Twilight.

"I'm following them to see where the're going." said Rainbow Dash.

"Okay, but be careful." said Twilight.

"Oops." said Pinkie.

"Pinkie why did you tell them that!?" freaked Twilight.

'I'm sorry, i'm sorry, I just.. I..I BWAAAAA!" cried Pinkie.

"It's okay Twalight, we'll get em back, you'll see." said Applejack.

"you're right, we just need to think of a plan, but what?" asked Twilight as she put a hoof to her chin.
"I've got it! They don't know Rainbow Dash is fallowing them so when she comes back we can make an attack plan and get Jack back." said Jack.

Cave on the outskirts Ponyville

"You'll never get away with this!" shouted Jack.

"Oh don't be so cliche, and besides who is going to save you? asked Chrysalis.

"Twilight and the others will save me you'll see!" shouted Jack, Jack then saw Rainbow Dash at the mouth of the cave.

"And what makes you think that?" asked Chrysalis.

"Oh I've just got a feeling." said Jack as he watched Rainbow Dash fly away.

"Feelings wont be enough to save you. NOW TELL ME HOW TO USE THIS! shouted Chrysalis.

"I'LL NEVER TELL YOU!" shouted Jack.

"Then I guess I'll have to resort to torture." said Chrysalis.

"You flip up the front of the phone then you dial a number, and when it rings and the person answers you say hello, oh and if you go in to that little menu there, you can play a game called asteroids." said Jack.
All the Changelings and Chrysalis just stared at Jack for a moment.

"Uhhhh.. Okay good, you minion, dial a number. said Chrysalis.

The minion started dialing Jack's mom's number after it fund the number in Jack's contacts list, and she answered. "Hello, Jack is that you?" asked Jack's mom.

The Changeling minion changed it's voice to Jack's voice and answered back. "Yes mother it is me Jack your son, do you love me?" asked the Changeling.

"Oh of course my sweet baby boy, mommy will always love you." said Jack's mom.

"It's working, it's working! My Changeling's will gain plenty of power, and soon we will take over all of Equestria! shouted Chrysalis. Jack tried to shout out but they had covered his mouth in sticky green slime.

Ponyville

Rainbow Dash got back to Ponyville to inform her friends where Jack was.
"Guys I know where Jack is!" said Rainbow Dash excited.

"That's good to know, where is he?" asked Twilight.

"He's in a cave in the outskirts of Ponyville." said Rainbow Dash.

"Okay good, now lets get an attack plan ready." said Twilight.

"Okay Twilight, what's the plan?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Okay they don't know that we know where they are, so we can use that to our advantage." said Twilight.1

"Okay sounds good so far." said Rainbow Dash.

"Now what we're going to do is, Rarity and I will go straight through the front of the cave, Applejack and Pinkie, you two will go to the cave entrance, and buck it as hard as you can to try and collapse it and trap them in, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, I want you two flank around the back of the cave, so none of them escape, are we all clear on what we're doing! shouted Twilight.

"Ma'm yes ma'm!" they all shouted.

"Then lets go kick some Changeling butt!" shouted Twilight.

"OOORAH!" shouted Pinkie.