• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 1,850 Views, 15 Comments

Junior Speedster Flight Camp! Scootaloo & Her Winged Pals! - trahzo



Scootaloo & some of her friends from Ponyville go to Junior Speedster flight camp!

  • ...
10
 15
 1,850

Ch.5: Rival Race!

5 days after Spike & Scootaloo became Spikealoo, the 4 were confronted by the kids that they made enemies out of from the 1st day!

"Hello trader!" Said the leader again.

"I believe we weren't properly introduced." the angel said, while clearing his throat. "Ahem, The dragon you see before you is Jumble, the Changeling's name is Cup O' Blood, the griffin is Razor Petal and finally, last but not least, I am Xeenam!"

"Yeah, and we're gonna teach you a lesson on the race track!" Jumble stated. "Our fastest VS. your fastest!"

"Guess that's my cue boys!" said Scootaloo, stepping-up to the front! "Who's my opponent?" She asked.

"Me!" said Razor Petal. "I'll get the revenge my cousin Gilda wanted, by defeating her Ex-BFF's #1 fan!"

"Show's what you know, I'm now Rainbow Dash's little sister!"

"Whatevs, just bring your pathetic blank flank to the race track!"

"Wait, we need a counselor before we can have a race!" Spike said

"Did someone ask for a counselor?" Asked a dragon-pony hybrid creatu... HEY, WAIT A CELESTIA DAMN SECOND, THAT HYBRID CREATURE IS ME! WHAT AM I DOING IN MY OWN STORY?

"Woah, what are you?" Asked Featherweight, looking terrified.

"Oh, I'm a kirin, a dragon-equine hybrid creature! The name's Trahzo! I train the lower ranked fliers! Anyway, you kids were looking for a counselor so you can race?"

"Yes!" Spike answered.

"Okay children, to the race track!"

Later...

"Aright, I'll be counting you girls off, I don't want to see any fowl play, got it?"

"Yep!" Answered Scootaloo.

"Yes, got it sir!" Said Razor Petal, crossing 2 talons behind her back.

"3...2...1...GO!" Yelled, well, me. Just like that, the racers started speeding through the air like fighter jets!

I was keeping an eye on the racers my eye saw something unusual, a cat standing on the clouds. I walked over too it, to see why the cat was standing on the clouds, but that's when I was catapulted out of the race track, faster than I could take-off, as soon as I gained my control, WHAM! I crash through the infirmary's ceiling, where I passed out on the floor!

"Yes, now that he's outta the way, let's help out Razor Petal!" Said Jumble!

"Roger boss!" Responded Cup O' Blood!

They flew right over Scootaloo with a sack of marbles, they were going to drop 'em on Scooatloo, but that's when...

"Look out!" blurted Xeenam. Scootaloo saw them & boosted her speed. Razor Petal saw this & let an angry voice. "Hey, I don't need your help!"

"Xeenam, why'd you do that?" Asked Cup O' Blood.

"It is dishonorable to cheat!"

"we were just helping her get revenge, you'd want to have it too if you wanted revenge on someone who wronged you !"

"You jerks, I want to take Scootaloo down myself!"

As they were arguing, Scootaloo had already passed the finish line!

"I won, Oh my gosh I won!" Cheered Scootaloo

"Yeah, good job Scoots!" Said Rumble.

"You were awesome!" Said Featherweight

"that's my girl, woo-hoo!" said, Spike, walking over to give Scootaloo a congratulatory kiss on the cheek, which she countered and turned it into a kiss on the lips! Then she started pounding on him, but only for 22 seconds!

"Grr...This is all your fault Xeenam!" Complained Jumble

"I was just simply being fair, unlike you!" He retorted!

"Yeah, well, consider yourself out of our group! Goodbye trader!" Jumble said, as him & the other 3 flew away! "alright guys, I got another plan for revenge! Remember, the headmaster of the campus saying something about a big race for the 2 best classes at the last day of JSFC? Well, we'll cheat in that race, I'll beat down Spike, finally getting my big brother's revenge, Cup O' Blood will beat down Featherweight & Rumble, getting your revenge on the ponies, finally, Razor Petal will rip Scootaloo to shreds, where she gets her revenge! I've done the math & our team flies a mile faster than theirs we can win this!"

"Yeah!" They all cheered.

"wait, what about Xeenam?" asked Razor Petal. "He's in our class to, he'll just stop us again!"

"Don't worry, I got something special planned just for him!" Jumble answered in an evil tone!

End of Chapter.