• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 1,850 Views, 15 Comments

Junior Speedster Flight Camp! Scootaloo & Her Winged Pals! - trahzo



Scootaloo & some of her friends from Ponyville go to Junior Speedster flight camp!

  • ...
10
 15
 1,850

Ch.3: Camp Counselors

"Those guys were total wieners, but I'm glad to meet our new camp counselor!" Scootaloo said, as they entered the classroom where they would meet their counselor. As soon as they entered, Scootaloo gasped to see Soarin in their classroom.

"Oh my gosh! Soarin is going to be our counselor!" Scootaloo cheerfully blurted out, acting like a total fan-girl!

"Hello there, wait a minute, Spike? I'm your counselor? Aw man dude, we gotta catch up later. For now, why don't you & your friends go take a seat."

"How do you know Soarin?" Asked Scootaloo.

"I know every celebrity!" Spike said with a swag face.

"Okay everypony & dragon, I'm Soarin, Spitfire's #2! I'm currently taking maternity leave from the wonderbolts to teach you children & help out the coming soon, Soarin/Spitfire Jr."

"Oh, so your Spitfire's man." Said Featherweight.

"Yep, oh I wonder if it's a filly or colt, it might be a unicorn since my 3rd cousin & Spitfire's uncle were unicorns. Now, let's take roll!"

After roll-call, the students were given the time to mingle, since the lessons will begin tomorrow. Scootaloo was worried since it's their 1st day at Junior Speedster Flight Camp (JSFC for short) & they had already made some enemies! She decided to shrug it off, as long as she was with Spike, Rumble and Featherweight, she'd be just fine. Especially with Spike, she fell in love with Spike the day they met, he loved many things she loved! He thought the many things Scootaloo thought were fun, were fun to him! Spike was even titled the new Rainbow Dash, oh you wouldn't even believe how much of an unhealthy obsession she had for him when that happened! A while after, Soarin spoke.

"Now, we're going to need a class president, any takers? Don't worry, we just need you as a political figure, somepony else will be pulling the strings, somepony I'll choose!"

"I nominate Scootaloo!" Said Rumble

"I 2nd that motion!" Said Spike & Featherweight

"W-w-what, why me?" Asked a shocked Scootaloo.

"Scoots, you got better maneuvering skills than us your almost as good as Rainbow Dash!" Said Spike

"I-I guess your right!"

"Any oppose?" asked Soarin. "Okay, Scootaloo, congratulations, your the class prez!"

*ding* *ding* *ding*

"That's the bell kids, here's your keys for your cabins.""

"Heh, guess we all get the same cabin!" Said Spike "See yah guys, gotta go catch-up with Soarin & Spitfire." Then, he left them.

"Man, he knows the Wonderbolts, I can't believe that!" Said Rumble

"I wish I was as cool as Spike!" Said Featherweight.

"I love that Drake!" said Scootaloo

End of ch.3

Author's Note:

I'm not sure, but I think their are some camps with classrooms.