• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 1,250 Views, 45 Comments

My Little Imperer: Friendship isn't Bought - KamenRider



A man with poor luck named Sano Mitsuru ends up in Equestria after being killed. Can he make friends with the strange inhabitants or will his love of money win over?

  • ...
3
 45
 1,250

Prologue: The Rider War

Prologue: The Rider War

Advent.” a electronic voice said aloud as a large tiger monster appeared. The tiger readied its claws and proceeded to grab on to a brown armored man, Kamen Rider Imperer. Imperer had previously been offensively attacking Kamen Rider Ryuki. The creature began to drag Imperer, head-first, into the concrete curbs. After dragging him several times, the monster let go and jumped away. He began staggering to get up from the sudden attack.

“Hey.” said another Rider, dressed in blue and white armor. Imperer looked down to see the other Rider had stabbed him in the abdomen with large tiger claws, equipped to his hands.

“You!” Imperer said shakily, pain flooding into his system from the combined attacks of the monster and its master.

“Sorry. Since you are important to me. If I defeat you… I might become even stronger.” the blue Rider, Tiger, said to Imperer.

“No way…” Imperer said in reply, shaking from the claws still resting in his body. He was weak and unable to remove the claws from his body.

“Hey stop it!” a third voice chimed in. The red Rider, Ryuki, jumped in and grabbed onto Tiger. He began to pull him away from Imperer. “Run! Run!” he yelled out. Imperer nodded and began to stagger away from the two Riders.

He eventually made it toward a small hill. Finally out of breath, he collapsed and fell down the hill. Face down, he got to his knees and weakly stood back up. “What’s with that guy?! What’s he thinking?!” He collapsed to the ground, once again.

From the opposite side of him, another Rider appeared and slowly walked toward him. Imperer did not notice, however, because he was still looking to make sure Tiger was not after him. He got back up once again and sprinted forward, but once again collapsed. The purple Rider in front of him drew a card from his Card Deck.

The purple Rider, Ouja, laughed evilly. Imperer continued forward, crawling on the ground, whimpering in pain. He finally got up, only to look in front of him to see a giant purple cobra shooting Ouja at him. He turned around to run away only for Ouja to ram into his back with a devastating bicycle kick. Imperer flew into the wall of a building and his Card Deck fell to the ground and shattered. His armor disappeared.

Rain began to appear in the Mirror World and Imperer’s true form, Sano Mitsuru, began to stagger about. Crawling to a mirror, he looked through it to see his date from earlier in the day. “Yuri-san! Yuri-san! Help me! Help me! Yuri-san! Yuri-san!” he yelled out, but she did not hear the pleads of the man. He leapt to his feet and smashed the mirror with his foot.

He grabbed a single shard of the mirror and began to crawl up the hill, toward the bridge. He attempted to locate his date in the other world, but found it hard as he writhed in pain. “Help me! Yuri-san! Help me!” he continuously called out. “I’ve got to return to my world!”

He looked at the glass only to see his hand disintegrating into the Mirror World. Death was inevitable since he no longer had his Rider Armor. “No! Help me! Help!” he called out once again. Now his entire body was beginning to lose itself to the world of mirrors. “Why is this happening? I… I… just wanted to be happy…” his final words faded as his body disappeared. The piece of mirror fell to the ground and shattered. Sano Mitsuru was dead. It was a silent end to the man, with his date and bird alone.


Two eyes shot open in the darkness of the Everfree Forest. A hand grabbed onto the closest tree to the owner. Sano Mitsuru was still in immense pain from the onslaught that had occurred earlier and now found himself long gone from the bridge where he had died.
“Where am I? Is this real?” he spoke aloud. His legs gave out, once again feeling a sharp pain in his abdomen. “Damn it, I took care of him and he does this. My happiness… gone.” he slammed his fist into the ground and screamed out. His hand slid to his coat pocket. It felt different. Through the sound of silence he could hear the sound of running water. He groaned and began to crawl toward it.

The moon was full and the water was clear. Easy enough to see the damage of what Tojo had done to him. Weirdly enough, he was no longer wearing the clothing he had when he fought earlier. The clothes he donned were the ones he wore before he came rich, via his father’s will. He wore a brown shirt, with a red plaid button up shirt over it. His legs covered by his old blue jeans. He felt something in his pocket, too. Assuming it to be his wallet, he pulled it out.

“Why? What is this joke? Why is this happening!” he yelled out to the darkness, as he dropped the Imperer Card Deck to the ground. It was supposed to be gone, but there it was, right in front of him. He picked it up and examined it closer. It looked just as it did earlier, with no cracks. “How is this happening? I need to get out of this place and head toward civilization.” He said aloud. He once again clutched his stomach and lifted up his shirt to reveal a large non-bleeding cut. “I need help-” his thought was cut off.

He looked to wear he had heard the sound. Several pairs of large yellow eyes were there. Using his brain he concluded that the creatures staring at him in the darkness were wolves. He was in no condition to fight, however he had to escape these things. He looked over to the pool of water and pulled out his Card Deck. He crossed his hands and showed them to the water. Suddenly, a silver belt appeared from within the water and attached to his waist. His free hand was changed to the sign of horns and he yelled out.

“HENSHIN!” he placed the Card Deck into his belt and three mirror versions of Imperer’s armor converged onto his body. The armor consisted of brown metal plates located on his body, a knee plate visor, and a helmet that had two large horns protruding out of it. He yelled out and ran forward toward the approaching wolves.

From the trees, four wolves leapt out from the darkness. Imperer leapt forward to punch the closest one, only for him to feel something other than flesh. It was solid like wood.

“The hell is this thing made of. It feels like I just punched wood.” he said aloud as he hopped higher into the air. He bounced on the heads of the ‘Wood Wolves’ as he named them. They seemed more annoyed than hurt. “Okay, so head bouncing is out of the question. What else can I do… Oh yeah!”

Using one of the wolves as a jumping board he bounced to the branch of the closest tree. He proceeded to draw a single card from his deck and slid it into his knee Visor. “Advent.”

Suddenly the water began to ripple. Using the water as a reflective surface, several monsters jumped out of the river. The monsters were collectively known as the Gigazelles, and they quickly began to swarm the Wood Wolves. After the attack of the five monsters, only one Wood Wolf remained. Sano assumed it to be the alpha male.

“You get a special treatment; after all, you did try to attack me.” Imperer said with a disappointed tone and drew a last card from his deck. He pulled his knee up to his torso and inserted the card into it. “FINAL VENT”

The Wood Wolf jumped at Imperer only to be stopped by a Gigazelle. There were a lot of them, more so than the original five that had come. It was a complete stampede as the collective gazelle monsters swarmed the alpha male, with Imperer coming in close. Mitsuru jumped onto one of the heads of his gazelles and leapt forward at an amazing speed.
Putting his hands out he grabbed onto the male’s head and rammed his knee into it, causing it to completely break.

“That was worth more trouble than it was.” Imperer said to himself as the gazelles flooded back into the river. He began to walk, his armor shattering off his body, and eventually found what could be considered a path. He noticed a single sign on the path and he bent down and attempted to read it. “Ponyville: 1 mile that way.” He looked down the path to see more darkness. “Despite that name, I don’t think I want to stay here any longer than I have to.” Sucking in his fear of the unknown he trekked on to the mysterious town of Ponyville.

Author's Note:

I decided to write this story for no apparent reason. Imperer is one of my favorite Riders so I decided to give him a bit more screen time than three episodes.