• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 784 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight:Past the End - RagingBrony19983



After Twilight receives a book that has her entire life in it and warns her of her death. She must f

  • ...
 0
 784

Chapter 3

I had just finished helping clean after Eris the new pony's welcoming party. I turned to Pinkie when I noticed her mane had turned White, and it was straight! I was immediately freaked and went to tell her I was going to go now. When she suddenly turned and looked at me with one of her eyes was completely blank despite my fear I stayed to see what she had to say.
With her voice sounding robotic she said, "Where are you going,stay for the party. Welcome Eris the new pony."
I was stunned and replied with, "Pinkie Pie darling are you feeling okay? The party is over. I'm the only one left here."
"Oh then why don't you be a dear and help clean up, and there is nothing wrong. I feel fine."She replied.
I started getting wearier and said," I already cleaned up. I was just saying I was going to head home."

That's when her eye shot back in to place, her mane went curly and pink, and she looked normal but only for a moment. She started yelling my name over and over.
I pulled her into my arms and tried to comfort her by saying, "I'm here Pinkie. I'm here and i'll always be here."
That's when she looked at me and said," TWILIGHT, Er- Er- Eris did this. HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!"

Her eye went blank again her mane went back to white and straight and her voice resumed it's mere monotone. She looked up at me with her one eye pleading. PLEADING FOR WHAT? I held her in my arms for awhile until her other eye went blank and she slept. I got up quietly and went home. What has happened to Pinkie Pie? I continuously thought about the book on my way home all it's parts when I realized I couldn't remember part 3:The future. My mind was completely blank of it. I ran home picked the book out the trash and opened it to part 3 but as I frantically flipped the pages they were all blank. What did it say? Why is this happening? I called Spike down to write an urgent letter to Celestia.

After he sent it I got an immediate reply. The only thing she said was stop worrying. That's all.
"THAT'S ALL. DON'T WORRY. HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO WORRY. MY FRIEND PINKIE COULD POSSIBLY BE DYING. I RECEIVE A MYSTERIOUS BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE THAT IS GOING BLANK AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER. IT TELLS ME I'M GOING TO DIE AND I'M NOT ALLOWED TO WORRY!" I yelled as Spike walked up the steps.

Oh not him too. Yes his scales were turning white. Just what I needed at a time like this. I need answers and I needed them now. I stayed up all night reading book after book and nothing warned about this. Every history book doesn't speak of this. Maybe the ponies it all happened to never lived so they couldn't tell the story.

I ran to Zecora's hut. I don't care if I suspected her. I needed her help. As soon as I got through the door she was there mixing a potion.
She didn't look weird her eyes weren't blank so I relaxed a little enough to talk.
"Oh, Zecora I need your help."
"Tell me dear, what is causing your fear." She replied.
I then explained to her from the moment I got the book up until now. I even told her about me sneaking into her hut and suspecting her.