• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 781 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight:Past the End - RagingBrony19983



After Twilight receives a book that has her entire life in it and warns her of her death. She must f

  • ...
 0
 781

Chapter 2

As I was walking through Sugar Cube Corner on my way home. There was a small crowd around a new pony. I squeezed my way through and Pinkie Pie with a cheery voice she said, "Twilight meet Eris. She's the new pony in town. Now don't be a stranger."
The word stranger triggered the phrase, "watch out for strangers.." The thought reverberated through my whole brain making me turn and run as fast as possible not home it's too hard to go back there. I ran to Apple Jack's house she was the only one not in the crowd around Eris. But I stopped short. What has gotten into me? The book isn't even real. Why was I running.

I turned back to go meet this new pony Eris. When I was back at Sugar Cube Corner I saw her and went to introduce myself.
"Hello Eris," I started, "I'm Twilight and.. oh I see your a unicorn like me. That's cool. My special talent is Magic. What's yours?"
She replied," Well as you know my name is Eris and my special talent is taking care of everypony."
There was something wrong with her voice it sounded like a snake's hiss and there was a certain rattling to her voice. No, I was going to stay. I already embarrassed her once by running away I wasn't going to do it to her a second time.
"That's cool. I'll be sure to come to you if I get hurt." I tried to say honestly.
"Well, I would love to take care of you." She said with a certain sarcasm to her voice.
Then Pinkie Pie interrupted with the phrase everypony was waiting for, " This calls for a party."

We all traveled into the shop and had punch. I didn't know what to do so I helped serve refreshments. Then Eris walked up to get a drink.
"Oh look it's the help just a worthless pony." Eris said.
I couldn't help but get angry and as she was filling her cup I knocked it over and it spilled throughout her mane. Her face turned bright red.
She said with rage, "HOW DARE YOU? YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"
Then her horn lit up with her working on a spell and the whole room just went into a giant blur a second later everyone started acting weird and she acted like nothing had happened. She looked back at me as she trotted away and whispered something in Pinkie's ear then left. What just happened? After that everyone just immediately left it was just me and Pinkie. I decided to stay and help clean up.