• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 779 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight:Past the End - RagingBrony19983



After Twilight receives a book that has her entire life in it and warns her of her death. She must f

  • ...
 0
 779

Chapter 6

These are the things I've figured out so far. 1. Eris hates me. 2. She wants to get rid of me. 3.She's messing with my friends and 4. No one messes with my friends.

I said, " Oh Pinkie maybe you should stay with me for a while and see if I can help find a cure."
She seemed cautious, "Are you sure? What if Eris finds out?"
I insisted,"Oh of course I want to help you and so what if Eris finds out."
She said,"OK."
I said,"But first I have to go check on applejack I haven't seen her since this pony Eris has arrived."

We walked in silence to Applejack's she was still quiet but hasn't gone back into the trance yet her burn did look bad so I attached some ice to it before we left. We made it to Sweet Apple Acres before Pinkie snapped back. Maybe the ice is keeping her out of the trance. I'll make a note of that. Apple Jack was out in the orchard. Our joy of knowing a.j didn't last long she was shaking now and starting to pass out. Me and Pinkie ran to her.
I said, "A.J. what happened?"
She tried to say, 'Twilight is that you? Discord and Eris were here. Eris said I would su-su-suff..."

That's all she got to say before she passed out. Pinkie turned and looked at me.
She said frantically, "We have to take her with us. She has to stay with us, too."

Me and Pinkie carried Apple Jack back back to the library and I sat her on the guest bed upstairs and put a cold rag on her which woke her up but of course one of her eyes were white. I put a pack of ice against her and it immediately snapped her out of it.
Pinkie exclaimed, "So ice and fire snaps ponies out of it. This is great! We have to give it to everypony."

I ran over to Spike and put a ice pack on him and he snapped out of it. I went back over to Apple Jack.
I said, "Apple Jack how are you feeling? What did you mean by Discord."

She seemed tired but answered anyway,"Oh they came to Sweet Apple Acres and Eris was laughing and said I would suffer. I knew she was the new pony but that was the first time I had met her. Discord he was with her but then the weirdest thing happened I couldn't really see but Eris turned into a discord creature."
I was in shock, "Oh my god. Thank you Apple Jack."

She smiled weakly then went back to sleep. If I was her i'd be sleeping, too.