• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 781 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight:Past the End - RagingBrony19983



After Twilight receives a book that has her entire life in it and warns her of her death. She must f

  • ...
 0
 781

Chapter 1

I was on my way home to the library. As I was entering I saw a strange package in front of the door. I opened it and inside was a book called Your Life. I found it suspicious but didn't think anything of it. Then as I lifted it and was about to put it on the correct shelf a letter slipped out. I opened it immediately and it said;

Dear Twilight,
If you're reading this. You have gotten the book I wrote about you. You'll find it intriguing
Love,
Anonymous

That's all it said so I picked it back up and decided why not read it. I opened it to the first page and read through the most of the chapters and had finished part 2 out of 4. I flipped the page to part 3 and inside it was titled "Part 3: The future" I continued to read on. Of course the future hadn't happened yet. The book never stated anything about me reading it. I thought it was crazy and decided it wasn't true and I should've set it down but I continued to read on. It told me about things including my friends.

Then there was "Part 4:The death". "I need to stop reading this now" I thought out loud. It spoke of fires and dangers and unspeakable things. It stated "In your death you will see, everything that is around you will deceive, the lies, the broken ties, watch out for strangers, there will be many dangers." It made no sense some of it didn't even go together. Oh i'm just tired let me go to bed and escape my mind. But a thought struck me that rhyming sounds like something Zecora would say. But I passed it off because hers always make sense.

In the book on Part 1: The Beginning was talked about my birth and how I grew up. The second part, "Part 2:The adventure" was my journey to ponyville and how I became Rarity's, Applejack's, Pinkie Pie's, Rainbow Dash's, and Fluttershy's friend. It was all normal then but when it came to Part 3 it started becoming hard to decipher becoming more riddleish but without the riddles. It didn't say much at all really. Most of it was all about my normal life. A lot of sentences consisted of this, "Wake up. Study sleep." The only thing that I could think of was that it was saying my life was going to stay in this endless loop of only reverting to that day in and day out. Now we come to Part 4: The death now this it was one simple page that said the library catches on fire as I'm forced out of my home strange things are to blame for the fire then the riddle. I don't understand. I'm going to sleep it off.

In the morning Owloysius woke me and whooed at me with his big eyes. I looked at the book and threw it in the trash. I was all bullshit to me. I went out to look for Zecora and when I got to her hut she wasn't in there . I decided to do a little investigating and looked in all her books and journals but found nothing about me or the phrase in the book. Zecora walked in and didn't seem to notice me. I didn't want her knowing I was snooping around in there so I snuck out before she saw me.

As soon as I was outside I let my breath out. That was so close at least I know it's not Zecora. How could I even question Zecora? One of my friends, but I had to, I guess. What is wrong with me. This is going too far and I have a feeing it's gonna go deeper.