• Published 23rd Jun 2013
  • 453 Views, 16 Comments

things get better before they get worse. - Derpylicious



well this is a one shot rainbow dash and OC story but there is also a bit of her starting school and just being young and everyone goes throught that, hope you like it!

  • ...
 16
 453

chapter 1

"so, what do I do now?" Rainbow dash asked to her new form teacher, she had just stared a new school and had no idea how everything went, as anypony who has ever had to start a new school will know.

"just sit down over there, next to Luke." Luke was a small scrawny pony with glasses and a semi-long, emo black mane.

"morning.." he said in a irritated tone, as if his own very existence irritated him.

"morning." she responded without much enthusiasm.

"RIGHT!" the form teacher (who she later found out was called Mr saddling) called out "we ave a new student today, her name is rainbow dash" there was then a muttering around the room, rainbow had been to a lot of schools, and many of the student already knew her. "So make her feel welcome! she has recently moved from the school across the bus station." there was another mutter then one particularly obnoxious student called out,

"YEAH WE KNOW! SHE GOT KICKED OUT!" there was a sea of giggles across the class room, she wanted to hide, even thought she had never been a shy pony, then the bell went and everypony stood up and proceed to the next room she simply followed a girl who she had been told was called Imi, and whose time table she was following.

The rest of the day was hellish, till she got to lunch, her first time of the day alone, pony's kept pointing her out and jeering but she didn't mind she had put up with it all morning. She took out a picture she had been drawing of a character in her favourite show, humans are magic, everyone thought she was a idiot, but they thought that anyway.

Then she heard a voice say "is that Andrea libman?" she looked up and saw a rounded face, partly hidden by glasses, but not the dorky type that Luke wore, stylish and cool ones. The filly also had a ponytail in her long blondish brown hair and a few spots on her face but not so many to stop her being pretty.

Rainbow sat up and beamed "yeah! do you like the show too?" she was so happy she thought she was about to burst, she just hoped that the girl was serious

"yeah! I love it!!!" she continued the smile, her smile was beaming, radiant almost, "I am orchid! and over there.." she pointed a hoof to ashy looking mare whit long black hair her hooves clutching a juice box, which she was sucking shyly "that is shikari! she likes the show too! "

rainbow gasped and stared talking to the new friend with every breath she could "this is so cool! I thought I was the only one!"

"oh there is many of us! all around, just some of us are not the best to talk to, most of us are quiet, BUT NOT ME!" Orchid took rainbow dashes hoof and lead her to the sitting filly with the juice box .

"oh..hi" she said politely, but almost like she was afraid to speak out of turn.

"HI! I am rainbow dash!" she put her hand out so shikari could shake it.

"pleasure to meet you!" she beamed a little more now her shyness evaporating into non existence. The three fillys chatted all lunch till a tall colt with glasses and short hair came over, holy celestia, could anyone in this school see properly? he looked down at her picture and snarled, "oh god! not another one of YOU" before walking off, he was clearly referring to her liking of the show

Rainbow turned to shikari and orchid and asked "who is this dork?" shikari choked a little and then turned to her.

"that is my coltfriend..." she hung her head and hid behind her mane and resumed her sipping, rainbow dash knew she should apologise but instead just said,

"why?"

Author's Note:

yo! thank you for getting to the bottem and reading the notes, GO YOU! yep, but this is basically going to be a accountof things that happen to RD at school when she was a filly now, age wise (just so people know)

RD is 13
Orchid is 14
and shikari is is 15
just so's you know!