• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 867 Views, 14 Comments

Dragon Princess - King Condius



Is the princess ready to accept the greatest challenge she has ever had? Will she overcome the obsticale?

  • ...
2
 14
 867

Mother Is Here: Chapter six

As the queen looked out to her home, she wondered if she would be able to relate to her foals again, but quickly brushed that thought out of her head. "Look out, my fillies, mama's home." With that, she reajusted her saddle bags and continued down the dirt road leading to canterlot.

Princess luna

As the sun set on the horizon, the moon goddess marvaled at her sisters sunset. "You can try all you want, but i will not let you tag me aurora." It had been several hours since the princess' had calmed down from their ordeals and were now playing tag in the garden, well, two of them were. "I'll shall see about that, nightie." The great dragon swooped down and almost clipped the hedge over her sun goddess. "Girls, settle down, you'll wake the foals." The sun goddess was cradleing the sleeping foals in her hooves while the pair was playing.

"She's right, you know, they need their sleep. So come down and get a drink and relax." The moon princess levitated three small glasses over to the table and a barrel for her extra large companian. She felt a gush of wind as the two respective playmates landed in front of the garden entrance. "*pant pant* darn, and i was winning,too." The dark mare shook off some branches and leaves from her mane and coat. "Ha! You call getting your flank burned and getting stuck in a tree winning?" The great dragon was busy picking tree branches and licking scars on her wings see got from a certain dark, blue maned pony.

"Aurora, nightmare; enough. Oh, and aurora, let me look at that cut on your wing; it might get infected." The dark maroon mare set down her drink and went over to her love. "It's fine, just a scratch, compared to what i had before." She shuddered as she remembered what her first wife, nightmare, almost did to her. "I said i was sorry, cant you just forget about it already?" "I cant; especialy when i still am only half a pony, er, dragon." They stared at each other for a moment before they giggled and looked down to the ground.

All of the princess' sat in content silence each in their respective places. Aurora was cuddleing with luna, celestia and nightmare by her side, all pressed to her stomach, and her foals in her arms. Sound asleep. "Well, it alpears that you all are enjoying yourselves."The princess' opened their eyes to see three daughters standing at the entrance to the garden; melody 16 years old, dusk 22 yars old, and tia 18 yers old. "Oh we are. Care to see your new sisters?" The three sisters glanced at each other and trotted, or in the case of tia, wlaked over to their large mother.

The large dragon shifted her arms slightly to present the sleeping foals to their elder sibling's. "Oh, she looks like me." "She has my eyes." "They are so cute." Each sibling siad their respective praises to their younger sisters. "Would you like to hold them?" The sudden made the three big sisters look to their large mother with wide eyes. "Really? You would let us hold them?"

The noise from her made the younger of three nod her head vigorously. "Can i go first? I'll be real gentle." The dragoness chuckled at her daughters excitement and asked her to lie down with her hind legs under her. "Now, make sure to support her head." As melody took her sister in her hooves, she couldn't help but have a big grin on her face. "What's her name mom?" "Her name is serion, serion windcloud. She is your youngest sister."

At that moment the sleeping foal opened her eyes and yawned. "Hey there, little sis, i'm your big sister." The little filly looked up at her older sibling, and laughed, a laugh that sounded like a heavenly angel singing. "B-big sister." All of the goddess' and daughter's gasped at the little filly. "Oh, my little girl's first word's. Let me see her, melody." As luna took her daughter, she smiled a motherly smile, and began to cry tears of joy and sadness.

"Luna, sister, whats wrong?" the moon goddess wiped her tears and smiled up at her elder sibling. "I wonder if mother would be proud of me, i wonder if she still loves us." The sun princess looked at her younger sister and sighed. "Luna, you know she would be proud of you, of both of us." Celestia lied down next to her baby sister and draped a wing protectively on her back.

All of the goddess' sat in peaceful silence, and watched the sun set. "Come on girls, i think it's time to go inside." The large dragon picked up her sleeping elder daughters and carfully put them on her back. "Why don't we all go to our room for the night." Aurora started to walk back to the castle with her other wive's and foals in tow.

The next morning.

As the sun rose the next morning, tia awoke in a strange room. She looked around the dark room and tried to move, but found a massive head over her body. "Mom, mom i need to get up." She used her claws to try and pry the massive head from her,but, to no avail. "Mmmm...tia, back to bed." The great dragoness yawned and shifted her weight slightly before resting again. Tia sighed and looked around the bed and saw her sister's sleeping in her mothers large wings, her mother's all sleeping against her belly, intertwined with each other.

She looked to the corner of the room and saw her younger sibling curled around each other, almost as if protecting each other. The smaller dragoness smiled at the seen before resting her head on her mother's massive arm and drifting into a deep sleep.

A few hours later.

The queen made her way aound the castle to the sleeping quarters and sighed. "I hope they are still asleep, i wouldn't want to wake them." She started to trot down the long hallway and marvaled at how little it changed over the years. She passed a large white door on her right with a sun on it. "Celestia's room. A little different, but still the same." She passed a large black door with a large purple moon on it. "Hm, i dont remember this room, must be a new addition."

She continued down the hallway until she passed two more doors; a large silver one with a cloud and rain on it. "Strange, i dont remember this one either." The great goddess shruged her shoulders and looked to the other large purpleish red door with a white cresent moon. "Luna, my daughter, i have missed you." the powerful goddess yawned and continued for several more feet to two large red wood doors, with an inkpot and quill etched into the old wood.

"*Sigh* It's good to be home." As faust opened her doors to her room, the morning gaurds wondered if the princess' would freak out to know that a certain queen was home at last.

Faust set her saddle bags down neat to the doors and looked around the room. "Well. time to get to work." She lit her horn with light red magic and turned the lights on. She looked around and noticed that there wasn't a single cobweb, no dust, no papers strewn across the room; it was neat, tidy, and looked like the hands of time had not touched a single thing. The queen trotted to the large bookshelf and grabbed several books from the top shelf.

When she set those on the blue sheets of her bed, she opened several drawers around the room and took out papers, ink, and quills out and set them on the desk next to the fireplace. She then proceeded to take a match and lit the old marble fireplace. She settled down on the large round bed and opened a book in front of her. "It's really good to be home." She was startled after several minutes of reading when a knock came at the door. "Enter."

The queen set her book aside, makeing sure to mark the spot she was at, and sat up in the bed. A purple unicorn mare poked her head in and smiled up at the monarch. "Hello your majesty, welcome home." The mare did a quick bow and looked up at the queen with a smile. "Hello, 'pen stroke', i see you haven't changed that much." The large alicorn looked at the 'pony' in front of her and saw right through her disuise. "Solarin, you know i can see through your disguises right?"

The 'unicorn' smirked and a blue aura sarounded her to reveal claws, scales, and large wings. "Sorry, lauren, i can't help myself sometimes." Solarin un folded her wings and stretched catlike in front of the queen. "Hm, true, so how have you been, my love?"

"Lonely, but now that your here, no so much my queen." The dragoness walked over to her lover and got up on the plush bed. "You still are the same after all these years. I missed you." The cream alicorn locked lips with her love and moaned into her mouth. "*pant* So have i." The dragoness curled around her love and kissed her cheek then rested her head on the bed. "I love you, faust." "As do i, solarin." With that, the mighty queen fell into a deep sleep beside her lover.

Author's Note:

All the characters you don't recognize belong to me, the rest to the lovely lauren faust and hasbro. i started this last night and i am exausted! enjoy, fav, and rate. i did it, i finally did it! i got the Queen in here! i hope you all enjoy. comment, critique, and enjoy. any requests of oc's in the next chapter, i will oblidge.

I am so sorry to anyone that dosen't like the last few sentances, i couldn't resist.