• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 867 Views, 14 Comments

Dragon Princess - King Condius



Is the princess ready to accept the greatest challenge she has ever had? Will she overcome the obsticale?

  • ...
2
 14
 867

The Dragon's herem: chapter four

"SHE NEARLY KILLED ME CELESTIA!" Shouted the dark mare to the sun goddess. Ever since she got back in the castle, she was being taken care of by her wife, princess celestia. "Nightie, i know your upset, but would you please hold still so i can clean you up?" The solar princess was having a really bad day. First her former lover sent the letter telling her that she wanted peace between the ponies and dragons, then she got a letter from her mother saying she would be at the castle on friday, and now she was dealing with her wives. Both of them.

"I said she said she was sorry; isn't that enough nightie?" Luna was on the bed, pleading with her beloved to forgive their wife for doing what she did, but to no avail. "I don't care if she said it right now with big puffy eyes and a quivering lip, i will not forgive her." Nightmare was stubborn and she always prided herself in it. All the while, wind rider was sitting in the room as the temporary diplomat to the whole matter. "Look, princess nightmare, i am sure that if you just see what is in her room, you would change your mind about not forgiving her."

"No; i dont care if she has kittens in there, i won't forgive her." Luna sighed and gave up on trying to persuade the ever arguementive mare and teleported herself out of the room. Wind rider, being the loyal captian he was, soon fallowed suite. The dark mare winced in pain when her mate pulled on the band-age's a little forcefully. "Look, if i'm going to be here for you, would you at least be cooperative?" Nightmare lied down on the plush rug, head in hooves, and sighed. Do you think i should go appologize?" The sudden question made the alibaster alicorn pause in mid-wrap and she looked to her mate's face.

"Yes." The short answer made nightmare relax a little. She felt calm and collected when she was with any of her wives, but being with celestia, made her feel like she was special. She closed her eyes and let her sense's be dulled by a light nap. Celestia took notice and used her wing to lightly stroke the dark mares side, lovingly.

Nightmare giggled and rolled to her side to allow the alicorn above her do what she pleased with her body. The sun goddess leaned down and nuzzled her mare before kissing her on the cheek. "I love you nightmare." The mare of darkness licked her mate's cheek and said in a seductive voice. " i love you, too."

Princess luna and aurora.

The dragoness was holding her oldest foal in her arms while her wife was letting her youngest daughter, serion, suckle on her teat. She wasnt happy with her stubborn wife nightmare, but was happy to be with her mate again. "So, i think i may take a liking to these rubies." The dragoness said as she took another large ruby in her claws and bit down on it. "They are quite delicious."

Luna looked up at her partner and smiled softly. "I knew you would, but i dont think you should eat the-." A resounding crunch made her flinch mid-sentence as her lover bit down on an emerald. "Emeralds just yet. *sigh*." The moon goddess shook her head at the large dragon before she lied down with her foal nuzzled safely in her hooves.

She still couldn't believe that she had not one, but two foals to call her own. As the dragoness finished another ruby, she heard soft hoofsteps approach the door. "Luna; we have company." The moon princess looked at her wife and tilted her head before she heard knocknig at the large doors. "It would appear that way." She got up off the floor, foal in one arm, and trotted over to her love. "Here; take serion and hide in the far corner in the dark until i know it's safe." She kissed her mate on the cheek and went to the large double doors.

She looked back to see the last bit of her dragoness' til disppear into the darkness before turning back to the door. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Who she saw made her pause in welcomeing the pony in. It was nightmare, celestia, and two gaurds. The dark alicorn had her head low with band-ages all across her coat. Her sisterwas smiling at her younger sibling and seemed more relaxed then before. The two gaurds looked ready to bolt at any moment, but stayed at their monarchs side. Luna shook her head and gestured for her wife and sister to enter, but told the gaurds to wait outside the doors.

Luna knew if she was going to get them on auroras good side, she needed to show it to her. "So what brings you to auroras chambers sister? I wasn't expecting company this late." Her wife nightmare, spoke first. "Well, i wanted to appologize to my wife for startling her like that; i had not realized that she would not recognize me."

Luna nodded and found her sister looking around the room with interest. "Dear sister, what hppened to auroras room?" Crap! How am i gonna explain this one? The moon goddess looked around the room herself and came up with a good excuse. "Well, you see, aurora had a mood swing and she kinda remodeled the place." The white alicorn layed eyes upon the small makeshift nest and raised an eyebrow.

"Whats this? Is this a dragons nest luna?" SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT THE NEST!! the younger alicorn quickly ran out of ideas and sighed, defeated. "Yes, it's for-" they all turned their heads to the darkest part of the room at the faint growl. "Is that who i think it is?" Said the now, terrafied, mare of the night. Luna only nodded.

Author's Note:

Phew! Another chapter. All of these ponies belong to me: dusk, aurora, serion, swift, wind rider, queen eqius biright scales, andfiro bright scales. The rest belong to lauren faust and hasbro.