• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 744 Views, 10 Comments

Breaking The 4th Wall - huskypaw02



Susan`s father is Dialga, God of time...

  • ...
4
 10
 744

In 2 Minutes Flat

I looked down at Faolan his green eyes shined like sea foam. A small melody flowed in my head as i walked to it. The three filles , the CMC talked joyfully behind me. Finally we got back to the little house i woke up in. Before i didn't really look around but know i saw it was much bigger inside. There was a kitchen, bed room and hallways that lend into another house. It was not a house thought, it was a waiting room.
"Wait here guys, come on Faolan," I told them. They sat on some chairs as i walked with Faolan around this new place. It was a dentist. 3 rooms with chairs , one with equipment and another one filled with papers. One catch my eye.
"Dad." I looked at a paper, it was my Dad`s handwriting. "I miss you" A tear dropped on it. I shook my head and walked to one of the rooms. "GIRLS IN HERE!" I yelled to them. Three fillies rushed into the room . They each garbed something.
"What in the hay dose this do?!" asked Applebloom. She held up a toothbrush in her hoof. I looked at her hoof bug eyed.
"Its a toothbrush der!" answered Sweetie.
"How YOU CAN PICK THINGS UP WITH A HOOF ITS ROUND SSEE!" I drew and circle on my hoof as I yelled that. Scootaloo looked at me confused.
"Um what, plus you have a horn you know" She reminded me. Now do I use it? That would help but I just face-palmed myself.
"Anyways.." I said. I started to explained what each thing was and how it worked. When I finished I was surprised I knew it. Faolan looked at me in confusion. "Hehe,..yeah" The three fillies jumped up and started testing each other.
"OH and remember to brush for 2 minutes flat " I added.
The CMC nodded but then Applebloom yelled, "WE HAVE TO GO !" The other 2 knew what she was talking about cause they said goodbye and followed her out. I sat down.
"Wow i`m tired,.." I said I felf my eyes closed till,..
"HI COLAGTE!" the yellow pony from before flew above me.
"Raindrop" I asked unsurely. She smiled and hugged me.