• Published 8th Jun 2013
  • 1,367 Views, 69 Comments

The Fighter Filly Girls! - Mod On Death



When trying to find some way to earn their cutie marks, the Cutie Mark Crusaders come across Discord, who decides to give them super powers! With their abilities, these three will form the Fighter Filly Girls and fight crime and the forces of evil!

  • ...
4
 69
 1,367

Who is She?

Chapter 9: Who is She?

Sweetie Belle woke up from her bed, yawning as she got up. She liked the new roof that the insurance company had paid for; it somehow looked nicer than their last one. She went downstairs to eat breakfast, saying hello to her parents.

“Hi mom! Hi dad!”

“Hmm,” they responded. They must have still been tired. It was pretty early in the morning.

“Hey, today in class we’re gonna make macaroni pictures of who we admire. I was gonna do a picture of Rarity!” Sweetie Belle smiled when she told them this. Her parents were always happy to see her and Rarity get along.

“Well, at least it’s not about us,” the father said.

“Hehe, alright. Well, I’ll just grab my toast and head out now. Bye!” She grabbed the toast in her mouth and ran off, hoping to meet her friends before class. Oddly enough, her parents didn’t say goodbye.


“Ugh. Can’t believe this,” Apple Bloom moaned as she walked into the classroom. She was almost late for class and covered in mud.

“What’s wrong?” Scootaloo asked.

“Everypony in my family is acting nuts! This morning, they made me buck all the apples off of the trees, clean the entire farm, do the family finances even though I’m apparently not qualified, and make a pie!”


“That last one doesn’t sound too bad,” Sweetie Belle commented.

“Ah couldn’t use the oven.”

“Oh.”

“Ah mean, with powers and all it wasn’t too bad, but the fact that they made me do it all was simply crazy! You know how I could’ve even baked a pie without an oven or heat vision? I sure don’t.”

“Well, at least you’re here now. Hopefully today will get better.”

“Thanks, Sweetie Belle. Can’t wait to start this project!” Cheerilee came into the classroom with her bags and settled down at her desk.

“Now class, there’s been a change to our project today. Instead of making macaroni pictures of somepony you admire, I want you to make an illustration of one or several of your classmates. You may begin.” The three girls started doodling pictures of some of their classmates. Scootaloo decided to draw a picture of Featherweight flying through the air. Sweetie Belle drew a picture of Truffle Shuffle making a sandwich. Apple Bloom tried her hoof at illustrating Twist making some candy. The three were proud of their drawings and submitted them to the teacher. For some reason she was frowning when the three of them came up to her desk.

“Alright, now it’s time to hang up the pictures. Grab somepony else’s picture and place it around the classroom.” The classmates went up and grabbed a picture from the pile of freshly made drawings. The girls picked up their random pictures, each one being shocked by what they saw. Scootaloo was angry when she saw a picture of the girls with stinky lines around them with the word ‘Ew!’ written on it. Sweetie Belle started chocking up a bit when she saw a drawing of her having a dumb face with a dunce cap on her. Apple Bloom dropped her drawing of her when she saw her drawing was of her with the line ‘NO PARENTS!’ on it. They all went to Cheerilee with the drawing in hand.

“Teacher! Somepony drew these really mean drawings of us!” Apple Bloom told her.

“Let me see them.” The pictures were handed over to her and gleaned. Then, to the surprise of the three fillies, the teacher laughed. “Oh girls, these are pretty good! The ponies that drew these definitely have talent. I have to say that the rest of the class seems to share it as well!” They turned around to see that other pictures of the three we drawn as well, each of them somehow looking meaner than the last one. “The only three pictures that I consider completely unacceptable are these,” she told them, showing them the drawings they had made. The teacher crumpled up the papers and threw them in a wastebasket. “Now, everypony who drew those lovely pictures can go home early while you three write a paper on what you did wrong. Until then you may not leave.”

“WHAT?!” the girls yelled out. Today was not going well.


The girls got out about an hour later than when classes were supposed to end, depressed with their experience that day. The first hour they needed to write the paper they were completely dumbfounded. They had no idea what was going on with everypony, but they knew something weird was going on and painfully wrote a paper on each of their flaws. They decided to calm down with some time at Sugarcube Corner.

“Is it just me, or have the ponies been acting really weird today?” Sweetie Belle asked her friends.

“Yeah. I mean, when have they been this mean to us? Did we do something to them?” Scootaloo put her head into her hooves as she thought this situation over.

“I dunno, but I hope it’s just coincidence. Mr. Cake, the usual please.”

“Naw. You girls definitely have too many of my shakes. It’s definitely showing on your guts.” Apple Bloom’s jaw nearly dropped to the table when he told her that. Her friends shared the same expression before they decided to storm out of there.

“WHAT THE HAY IS GOING ON HERE?!” they all yelled out. A deep, sinister cackling was soon heard, getting louder and louder. A red mist soon appeared from the ground like a fog, forming into one location. It soon built up and formed a small cloud. Out of that cloud appeared what looked like the head of a sheep along with four griffon claws for feet.

“Hello, girls,” the strange creature greeted them in a deep, bass tone. “My, what a nice day, isn’t it, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom? Oh, maybe you’d like it if I called you by your other names, Strong Song, Danger Dash, and Miss Chill. Don’t be so surprised that I know who you are. I get around quite a lot.”

“Who are you?” the leader demanded.

“I don’t really have a name, but I feel that I should go by the name ‘She’. It sounds fairly intimidating, don’t you think? Mysterious to some degree. Yes, call me that name.” She then whistled and suddenly the townsfolk started pouring into the town square, a strange look in their eyes. “I took the liberty of improving the manners of these ponies to something more…fitting. Well, at least for me.” She then cackled, the voice becoming something of a high falsetto.

“What have you done to our friends?!” Sweetie Belle demanded, starting to become frightened as they closed in on them.

“Oh, just a bit of mind control and mental adjustment. Make them vicious. It’s hard to fight against your loved ones, isn’t it? I’m afraid they don’t feel the same though.” She floated in the air, humming as she saw the crowd getting closer and more agitated. “So, I think what I’ll be asking that you do is-“ She was interrupted by Scootaloo suddenly dashing straight into the growing mob of ponies, sending several of them flying.

“You think you can just do that and we’ll sit back and take it?” Scoots roared at their foe. “We’ll knock them out right now so they don’t get hurt any worse than they could’ve, right girls?!”

“RIGHT!” the two yelled out. They immediately went to town on the town, absolutely shocking She. Sweetie Belle flew up into the sky and started her Sonic Scream, putting down several townsfolk Apple Bloom froze them in place with her Ice Breath, and Scootaloo continued doing her thing with dashing.

“NO! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!” She demanded, the villains voice becoming high-pitched. “YOU CAN’T HURT THEM!”

“Uh, we kinda are,” Scootaloo responded as she gave Cheerilee an uppercut that sent her flying straight into a pegasus. “I mean, they’ll be fine once we knock them out of this, so, yeah.”

“I don’t know why, but it’s just a little fun,” Sweetie Belle said sadistically when she messed up the dress that her sister was wearing, causing her to stop her attack out of shock.

“How many other times can we actually do this after all? I’m sure we’ll all laugh about this when it’s all over,” Apple Bloom told her right as she bucked her brother into Granny Smith and Applejack.

“Oh yeah, well, deal with THIS!” She yelled, revealing Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash, all with the strange glow in their eyes. They broke out into formation, Twilight being the first to move. She cast a spell placing the three crime fighters in a cage made out of magic.

“Bet you can’t get out of this, can you? No amount of strength will break this cage, so just give up.” The three pondered Twilight’s request, and then decided to debate such a deal with triple Heat Vision. The well-done mare keeled over, the magic cage disappearing without anypony to keep it stable.

“So, what’s next?” Scoots asked before seeing a blue streak heading straight at her. For a moment, the orange mare didn’t have any idea of how to counter this, but then thought back to a previous situation like this when she fought Torchel. The mare prepared herself by placing her two front hooves together and lifting them up above her head and waited. Using her keen eyes, she waited until her idol came into range. At the last possible second, Scootaloo slammed her hooves down, plowing the blue pony straight into the ground. “Oh yeah!”

“Don’t party just yet! After all, I haven’t even started!” Pinkie Pie started acting as if she were doing kung-fu moves before falling on her back, sending the Fighter Filly Girls into giggles.

“Pinkie Pie, you crazy!” Apple Bloom joked, just before being shot back through several buildings. The two friends saw this and looked at Pinkie Pie wielding her Party Cannon like a weapon.

“Now, let’s get this started!” She started zooming around the square, firing cannon shots non-stop, almost taking out the two other girls. Every time either of the girls nearly hit Pinkie, she’d somehow dodge them and let lose her barrage. When She saw this, a smile formed across her face. “Ain’t no party like a Pinkie Party cause a Pinkie Party don’t stop!” Apple Bloom, not in a partying mood, came from behind and grabbed Pinkie’s cannon and punched it into dust.

“Party’s over,” she declared, the sad pink pony walking away at the sight of her favorite toy getting destroyed.

“Oh dear,” She said, noticing that there was nopony left to fight the girls. She could tell that this battle was over and decided to get out of there, turning into the red mist. “You may have won this round, but I’ll be back! Hahahahaha!”

“I don’t think so!” Scoots yelled out, trapping their foe in a glass jar she found lying around. The mare then shook the jar around quickly, making the mist somehow look woozy as it floated down to the bottom of the jar.

“Great job, Scoots!” Apple Bloom yelled out. The three soon noticed the ponies they had fought were finally coming around, the strange look in their eyes disappearing. They sounded like they were in pain, most likely because of the beating they got from the girls. “Well looks like things will be back to normal soon.”


The town had learned about how She had controlled everypony’s mind and made them act mean to others, going so far as to attack their heroes. The hospital was busy for the next week, taking care of all the injuries that were dealt to them.

“Well, it could have been worse,” Scootaloo said as the parade of ponies covered in casts and bandaged walked out, making the three of them feel guilty. And so once again, the day was kinda saved, thanks to the Fighter Filly Girls!