• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 470 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Pony: Hero Beginning/Free Dragon - Chocolatebunnyhunny



Griffins have taken over Equestria and the son of Spike the dragon now much stop them and live up to his family name!!!!

  • ...
7
 9
 470

DRAGON SLAVE.

Thorn could not believe his eyes. His dad was there. Alive. "Dad! I thought you were dead!" he said with tears coming to his eyes. "I was son but not even hell could stop me forever. So what did I miss?" Spike the dragon said. Thorn got a sad look and said "Those griffons took over Equestria and they.. they... they killed mom."

Spike was shocked then enraged. "Griffons.... you killed wife?" the sheer hate in his eyes killed 35 griffons on the spot before he lashed out in a rampage taking out griffon after griffons bodies and guts everywhere as Spike was mauling them and roasting there flesh with his flames.

When he calmed down bit, which was after every near by griffon was dead he turned to his son and said. "Son take care of things here I'm going after there boss." he said walking towards the tower of doom. Thorn was in awe he never seen anything that awesome in his life it was like crack but legal and non addicting and yet it was addicting at the same time. Thorn snapped out of it and began barking out orders to the surviving ponies to get ready for the next wave.

Meanwhile, Spike entered the gates of the tower of doom it was aleast 100 floors high but thankfully his wings grew in while he was in hell. "Leeroy Jenkins!" he shouted flying up at extreme speed and landing at the final room at the top but it was guarded by 100 griffons.

"Only 100? Piece of cake!" he said cracking his knuckles and got into a fighting stance. Ten griffons jump out from his side he quicked jumped and punched 5 of them killing them instantly. The other 95 all surrounded him a came at him at once but Spike that fast enough to parry all there blows and counterattack like that one scene in matrix with all the clones and the pole.

Seeing how fighting him would only lead to death the griffons fled for there lives... or at least tried to as a big ball of flames sent them to the afterlife. Spike pushed open the doors to the final room only to be shocked at what was there.
"Gilda! What are you doing here!" Spike said while clenching his fist.

"I started all of this because Rainbow was my friend first and you ponies stole her from me!" she said with anger.

"Of course this mess is your fault it all makes sense now, lets finish this Gilda!" Spike said ready to go Chris Brown on her ass. A blink of a eye and they were at it shooting lazors and fire dodging with great time, air battling it when suddenly Rainbow dash smashed threw the window. "Gilda stop this I thought you were a good griffon!"

"Not anymore after what you ponies did to me." Spike took this chance and punched her in the face shattering her skull. "It's over now. The world is safe once again."