• Published 4th Jun 2013
  • 1,667 Views, 66 Comments

Celestia's Oldest Friend - midashguy

  • ...
7
 66
 1,667

Things get crazy

"Errr....What?"

That's all Rainbowdash managed to say. She and the others just stood there dumbfounded. Everything was quiet for a moment before...


"WHAT!!! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?"

Five mares a dragon and Will looked to who had the outburst, its was Fluttershy, she seemed mad, VERY mad.

"Well, I was trying to help you learn a lesson, everything turned out ok in the end didn't it? Though getting force fed medicine and chased through town by Twilight and you was not exactly my cup of tea, I couldn't just go around revealing myself to everypony now could I?" Will responded. "Besides, I had a chest cold that week. I was kinda stuck in Phoenix form. Not much I could do now could I?"

"B-but....I don't understand!" Rarity exclaimed. "Who are you and what have you done with the princess's pet?"

To this, Will rolled his eyes. "I AM the princess's pet. Sort of, in a way. and Who am I? Well since everypony is here, I suppose a proper introduction is in order." Will began to fiddle with his coat for a moment.

"My name is William Benson, I am one thousand seven hundred and eighty three years old, I posses the only known blue phoenix feather, and I am the only human being in this world."

"That was...pretty cool." Rainbowdash said.

"Heh. Guess I've always been good at drama." Will chortled. "I suppose you all know something about that." Everypony laughed at that.

"Spike? You ok? you've been kind of quiet." Twilight asked in a concerned tone.

"Twilight...we need to get everypony out of the building right now. When I went on the Dragon Migration, I heard a few of the legends about the monsters known as humans... Twilight we are all in danger!"

"Ah HAHAHAHAHA, ah that's funny," Will said, wiping a tear out of his eye with a finger. "I've heard those legends, almost NONE of them are true!" Even if they were, what's the worse thing they say?"

"Y-your kind, they KILL dragons." Spike said accusingly. At this all the ponies in the room gasped.

"Oh ho ho ho, No see, theres a reason they are called legends, myths, stories. None of it is true, besides the fact that if it was, why haven't I attacked you yet? Being a dragon and all..."

"But-but-but..." Spike stuttered.

"You might want to be careful who you accuse of what they haven't done." Will said with a smirk.

"You know Will, you can be kinda mean sometimes." Twilight said.

"I blame being around politics for nearly a thousand years. It does things to you, indescribable horrible things." Will said, trying to hold back a smile.

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine." Rarity muttered.

"Nope that's usually Celestia's job." Will said, laughing.

"But just one question, if your technically a human, why did the Princess have you in the cage last time we meet?" Fluttershy asked.

"Probably because she still can't trust me in a public place." Will said Cheekily.

"Some how I done think that bodes well for us." Twilight said under her breath.

"So anyhow, Rainbow, wanna race later?" Will asked.

"Really? You wanna race?" Rainbow dash responded. "Ok I guess, but prepare to lose."

"Oh no, I am aware that there will be a loser, but they won't be standing on two legs." Will said with a grin.

"Oh, It. Is. On." Rainbow said. "There is no way you can beat the fastest flier in Equestria!"

"One problem with that logic, I'm not from Equestria."

"Oh yea? Where ya from then?" Applejack inquired. Will winced at the question, he never liked talking about where he was from,

"A-a place, far from here, a place where the land met the sea, where it was always warm, where what seems impossible here happens there on a regular day, and vice-versa. Magic? Ha, where I'm from its a myth."

"But magic isn't a myth! It is a proven scientific fact!" Twilight said, flustered that the one thing that means the most to her was being called a MYTH.

"Not where I'm from it isn't, either humans never found it, or it just doesn't exist there. I'm not sure."

"Interesting, It would make sense that this piece of Q&A would have come up at some point in the train scene last chapter..." Pinkie Pie said, rubbing her chin with her hoof.

"Pinkie, what are you talking about?" Twilight asked, utterly confused.

"Oh? Nothing! Carry on!"

" So any who, we should go to Sugarcube corner, I want a cupcake, and last time I was there I was in a cage. Anypony wanna come? My treat!" Will said, lifting a bag of Bits from his coat pocket.

"But Will! Your in human form! other ponies will freak out!" Twilight said franticly.

"Oh, Miss Sparkle, You have much to learn about me, first, risks mean nothing. Now then, lets go! Allon~y!"

And with that shout, Will and company walked outside, only to be met with strange stares from everypony that went past. (Not that Will particularly cared.) As they walked along however, a pair of eyes was watching from a nearby bush. Those eyes stared at the Biped with such hate, such fury, such anger. If looks could kill, the human would be dead already.

Finally, I have found the Demon, now I can finish what my master tried to do so many years before. His eradication will by my glory, soon he will taste my blade. Tread this town with care, human, for it will be the last place you will ever see.