• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 548 Views, 11 Comments

Her darker Side - GreenPegasister



Twilight Sparkle is now more powerful than ever, what if she used her powers for evil?

  • ...
10
 11
 548

Chapter 3

It was about 2 hours later when everyone started to worry.

She burst in closing the door extremely quick and locking it behind her. "Did you see her?" She whispered to them. They all shook their head. Rainbow Dash's wing was broken and the other one was pretty close to it. "Rainbow Dash! Your wings!" Said Spike. Rainbow Dash shushed him and they sat in silence. They heard galloping on the top of the cellar door. Luckily, she didn't open the door. She flew off.

"Rainbow Dash! What did you do?" Scootaloo said, concerned. "Oh." Rainbow Dash started. "She's pretty powerful. She, well she bent back my wings. She told me that I deserve to die in pain." Rainbow Dash stopped. "What happened to Twilight?"

"What exactly happened?" Applejack asked. "Well, I flew out. I started flying higher and higher, to do the sonic rainboom.." "Why would you do a sonic rainboom at a time like this?" Rarity asked. "I was hoping it would help. The rainbow." Rainbow Dash replied. "Well, somehow, she caught up to me. She.. Used her magic and broke my wing, and about spranged the other one!" Rainbow Dash was almost in tears but, shook it off. "What am I supposed to do now?" Scootaloo walked over. "You can relax a little bit, your wing is worse than mine." She said. "Go lie down, that wing isn't gonna heal itself." Rainbow Dash smiled and went to the bed and lied down. "Thanks Scoots." Se said. Scootaloo smiled, she couldn't help it. Her model, her hero, just thanked her. She was happy to help, truthfully.