• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 549 Views, 11 Comments

Her darker Side - GreenPegasister



Twilight Sparkle is now more powerful than ever, what if she used her powers for evil?

  • ...
10
 11
 549

Chapter 1

Who would ever even think that Twilight Sparkle could have a darker side?

Dead ponies filled the streets of Ponyville, familiar faces were now grey and dead.
Fluttershy went up to one who was barely alive. "Do you know what's going on?" She asked. "You cannot escape her so, don't try to close your eyes. With every sinister spell, she shows her darker side." The stallion said. The stallion was graying and dying slowly. The stallion died. Fluttershy looked at him sadly.
Rarity walked up to her, her once beautiful purple mane was now dimmed and mess, but she still managed to smile a little when she realized a good friend was still alive. "Do you have any idea what is going on?" Said a familiar voice. Rarity turned around to see Rainbow Dash. "I'm not sure." Said Rarity, "Is she discorded? Did Discord go back to evil?" "No." Said Fluttershy, "She's not grey. She seems just like the Twilight Sparkle we all know, just, evil." "Then, what the hay is goin' on?" Said Applejack. Pinkie Pie was behind her, her hair was now straight and dim. "Why would Twilight do this?" Pinkie Pie said. "Well, with great power comes great responsibility." Fluttershy said. "So, you're saying that she just became... powerful?" Rarity asked. Fluttershy nodded. "Why can't we all just use the elements against her?" Rainbow Dash asked, "It worked with everyone else." "Yeah well, we'd be missin' the most important one." Said Applejack. "There has to be a way." Rarity said. "No matter what, we have to stick together!" Pinkie Pie said. "We can figure out something."

"Can't we go to the library?" Rainbow Dash asked. Pinkie shook her head. "No. That's destroyed. All that's left is rubble."

"Guys! There you are! What's going on with Twilight?" They turned around. "Spike!" They all said. "Yeah, it's Spike." He said. Very odd of him, he'd usually be drooling over Rarity. "Do you know what's going on?" He asked. "Well, we're thinking that Twilight just... became, powerful. Great power comes great responsibility, right?" Said Rarity. "Did you ever notice anythin' strange about 'er sugar cube?" Applejack asked. "Well, the past few weeks she was studying, nonstop. She kept telling me about how she has to be a perfect princess. Then, I guess she snapped. I noticed some of the books with, creepy covers. Witchcraft. She was studying witchcraft." Spike informed them. they all looked at each other. "We should probably find a safe place to hide for a while." Fluttershy said. They all agreed and went to a large underground storm cellar. "This oughta work for a lil' while." Applejack said and they all went into the cellar.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. ^-^ This is my first time writing a My Little Pony fanfiction.