• Published 4th Jun 2013
  • 5,613 Views, 140 Comments

Dragon Undefeated! - Author of MADness



The way of a fighter is never easy but if your a magical fire breathing dragon its more than one can say.....AWESOME!!!

  • ...
32
 140
 5,613

ROUND 4: Another Member for the Team! (Now Edited)

ROUND 4: Another Member for the Team! (Now Edited)
"The safest part of the harshest storm is in the middle of it." - Anonymous

It isn't the same anymore... Usually Twilight would wait until Spike returned to her waiting smile every time her best friend return from helping Rarity but now... Now that Spike have a new job, a job that she sees Spike took joy from and now this job had cause him to leave Twilight alone in the library. The lavender woman took no bitter feelings on Spike or her pink friend but still she took ill on the Spike's job, for the first time Spike said he'll be home at night usually Spike get back home before Celestia's sun go down and he seems as eager to help her by the time he got home such energy amaze Twilight now Spike have reached adolescence.

All his sleepiness have mellowed down as well as his desire to sleep the noon or even the weekends she offered him to took the day offs and still have the power to muster just to keep her smiling at the time they have been. They do loved each other but Twilight kept asking herself every time she see Spike, to what extent do she love her dragon.

As a friend, as an adopted brother or something more? She always ask herself that...yet she never found the answer...or is she too afraid to know.

Twilight always wanted to discover things, always eager to learn and now the Element of Harmony had yet to know her own desire.

Being alone in the library Twilight can only do what she always does; read, think and write then restart the cycle. During her childhood she never find the same routine to bore her but now as time have passed, now that she had new friends, and after all the things she learned about friendship she learned solitude is nothing of difference that a coward fearing the presence of others or what she believed.

Thinking of doing something other than to read Twilight walked up stairs, her legs seems to tire so easily, she should expect this it's been days since she left the library. Looking at Spike's room the lavender woman eyed the door, she knew what awaits her was the chores that all awaits Spike but with all the time she have this seems to be a good thing to pass the time.

She felt a chill as she entered Spike's room, their Twilight saw Spike's bed as it was messy as she predicted with a quick flash from her horn the unruly sheets have folded themselves and lay neatly on top of the bed, she smiled at her accomplishment. She tried the same spell on the toilet yet she learned the hard way that she can only control objects she see. With her magic the room was clean once again surely Spike would be please by this. She was about to leave but an item caught her eye. It was Spike's jacket he wore yesterday. The dragon scent still lingered the cloth, Spike does not use perfume but Twilight knew that Spike was one of the most sanitary members of Ponyville and she along with the elements of harmony learned first hand how talented Spike is at cleaning and maintaining things clean. The smell reached Twilight's nostrils it was intoxicating. The smell was she knew all too well; it was Spike. And she loved the aroma. She loved the dragon more than anypony.

Twilight inhaled another; it was the smell of her Spike again. Unknown to Spike Twilight developed a hidden love to the dragon. At the time she was sadden about the lose of her customers she felt sad that ponies now choose a new form of entertainment than her books, things had gotten lot worse when the Element of Harmony is 'living their dream' with Rainbow Dash retaking her course in the Wonderbolt Academy which her last letter stated that she will finish the school by next year and sure after that she will be a true Wonderbolt, another reason for her not to spend time with them, Applejack's relatives needed more muscles Applepaloosa with the truce with the other beings needed a huge piece offering to the waging wars plaguing their land with others clans such as the lycans, a tribe of viscous humanoid wolves. And now for Rarity from all the Elements she's the one who write the least but what Twilight can decipher was she finally made a big business in Canterlot and an even bigger hit at the fashion industry, to everypony's surprise the fashionista had finally found a special pony. Twilight thought Spike would enter into a berserk rage and destroy the town with his wrath but to her and the rest of the Elements which is left Spike never did anything as such he had proven everypony that he is now a matured dragon by accepting that his childhood crush is now with someone else and happy, even though Twilight knew that it was a cruel move to pull at the young dragon . Even if Spike wasn't angry at her Twilight is... as she is not blind not to see the dragon's advances. Nor did Rarity consider the damage it can done to Spike...

Now as insensitive as it sounds she hopes that deep inside her heart the dragon known, as Spike will let her into his heart... Maybe not now but she'll wait no matter how long... Yet she's not the only one who desire the dragon...

-Meanwhile in Cloudsdale-

Rainbow eyes slowly awaken along with her, her body still aching from the beating she took from those griffins as painful as she took those blows the most painful ones are the fact that she was powerless to save her friend and her pride from the villains that sin against them..

She felt two strong arms lift her and bring her to his chest carrying her like a princess of royalty, her mind raced why is this stranger doing this to her then she saw who it was... it was the dragon. IT WAS A DRAGON! A BUCKING TEENAGE DRAGON.

The multicolored woman tried to resist him still she eyed the dragon one last time he looked all to familiar but she can't figure who he is...

"Easy there Dash!" Rainbow Dash heard.

And to her surprised the voice came from her friend Pinkie Pie. And if her eyes lids can open up to see her friend more it would burst.

"PINKIE!" Dash spoke but her body reminded her of the damage it endured to pain

"Easy there Dash well get you to a hospital and you'll be back on your feet in no time." Dash heard the voice and to her surprise it came from the dragon.

If Dash isn't surprised enough now she is stunned a strong masculine dragon is holding her in a fashion that as much as she can resist her blush became present. This dragon eyes was as clear as emerald and so does it's color now it was clear to her, it was none other than Spike.

"Spike?! Is that you? What happened to you?"

Spike asked himself why he was not surprised...

Spike smiled at he comment it was a long time since Rainbow Dash left Ponyville so she can start her life as a full time student at the Wonderbolt Academy and now it's rational how she's shocked to see the baby dragon she known to be small fat and little now to be a handsome piece of masculinity.

"No it's me King Sombra about to show you your doom." Spike can't help himself to joke.

Still Spike know what will happen to him next a smack in the jaw would be the next next scenario for him but instead he felt to arms wrapped in his neck bringing him to a warm hug. Spike enjoyed the warmth but before he can speak again a fist made contact to his cheeks, he felt it but he did not feel pain.

It was Rainbow Dash all right.

"Spike it's been so long and MY! What the bucked did you do to yourself? You're all buffed?!"

As much as Spike liked to be praised Spike answered her the truth.

"You see Rainbow dragons if grown naturally would grew a few the size of a regular pony if not slightly bigger..."

"That doesn't answer you muscle Spike." Asked Pinkie

"Yeah Spike did you took steroids or something your muscles are buffed!" Rainbow made more than emphasis as she took one of her hands and let it flow to Spike's shoulder and without a second later Pinkie Pie gripped the other one.

Now things aren't coming to Spike's pleasure as much as he like the compliments he didn't like the stares and the eyes that looked upon him the coming by standards all of them indicate something he does not like. So he made a decision to change the subject again to his favor.

"Dash what happened to you back there? Why did those Griffins attacked you?"

Rainbow looked down then Spike saw her teeth greet it was not a good sign what ever it is its serious.

"I bet that a fellow pony would win yet their champion Maelstrom decimate them... I lost the bet and so does Derpy." She shuddered at the name

"Derpy?!"

"Yes... Derpy joined me but we lost the bet I have some bits to pay them but Derpy she didn't brought any so the griffins took her..."

Now it was Spike's turn to greet his teeth it was two of his friends that in need of him now they need him more than ever. Thoughts rushed themselves into Spike's mind, images so dark he can't bare to imagine yet as dark as those are he can't ignore them.

Like Spike Pinkie hated to see her friends get hurt and she knew how to save them and also to cheer Dash up.

"Don't you worry Dash me and my employee Spike would cheer you up.." And like the woman she it was all Dash needed to forget her pain.

Rainbows quickly flew to the air surprising the dragon who was holding her.

"Spike worked for you Pinkie?! Does that mean?" Spike felt a chilling shiver from her tone

Pinkie's grin appeared and it was as sinister like an evil wish behind it, to Spike it was an exact mirror the time he accepted Pinkie's job...

"Of coarse Dash he works for me and he's the best one I got so far, he won't leave you unsatisfied you have my Pinkie promise."

A vivid blush appeared in Rainbow Dash's face she then started rubbing her hands in a fashion similar to Fluttershy and if Fluttershy were here she would agree.

"So...can I get a discount we are friends aren't we Pinkie so how much?" Dash continued hovering slowly covering her face.

"Wait a darn minute here Dash!" Spike spoke but it was unheard by the women.

"I think about 50 bits would do." Pinkie said

"GIRLS STOP!"

"Spike what's wrong don't tell me you think I'm good enough! Is that it that that you believe what those gossips say about me that I'm a lesbian?! If you do I'm goanna knock those scales out of you!" Those words came from Dash and entered to Spike's ears but Spike was certain not a hint of anger was present.

"Dash that's not what I meant-"

"I mean I have big stomach abs still that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian! and my bewbs does look small but I have a pussy that does have to count to something right?"

"DASH!" Spike yelled at her that much to Spike's liking it manage to silence the hysterical athlete.

"Dash if you must know I'm not a prostitute and no way will I ever be."

Rainbow looked down rubbing her bruised arm as well as her bruised ego it seems to Spike she isn't what the rumors said she is and those rumors seems to take a huge toll on her. And fair enough she did not like being gossiped about with such lies.

"I'm sure your not a lesbian Dash-" Spike reassured her but another voice came to the scene and it was non other than Pinkie

"She's not?" Pinkie seemed surprised by the statement

"PINKIE! What must I do to show you ponies that I am not a lesbian do what you do Pinkie rape a stallion?! Huh?"

Slowly Rainbows head sprung up as an idea popped in her mind, with a wicked smile the cyan pegasus eyed with a desire Spike feared.

"Or better yet a dragon."

Upon hearing the sentence Spike backed away. It was the same fear he felt facing Mr. Hentai but now it was his friend who seems to be threatening him.

"Please tell me you're joking Dash." Spike hoped she is.

Yet as much to his dismay it seems like Rainbow Dash made her mind.

"Spike you know what I made my mind I should have sex with you so people would stop calling me a lesbian! It's perfect! This is my best idea ever or maybe second to the last one which involves mixing cider and Wonderbolt energy drinks."

If Spike want to facepalmed himself if it can only wake him up to this dream like event it was as Pinkie is somehow manipulating reality itself for him to be in such a situation. And speaking of his pink friend she is enjoying the scene in front of her, as it is a funny sight to see indeed.

Spike sighed he really wasn't expecting this to happened but to all it's worth Spike thought of an alternative with Dash way to help his friend and surely with a grin in his face Spike spoke of his proposal.

"Dash as much as you want to banish those gossips about you I think I can help you in another way." Spike really hopes this would work.

Pinkie cringed her head a bit of anxiety contorting her smile as if her smile is being twisted by sadness and... jealousy. Dash on the other has her doubts but if its Spike a friend she knew to be the assistant of the smartest scholar in Equestria then it could work..

"But first I need you to train me Dash this dragon isn't gonna buff himself by just standing here." His eyes sparkle with a fire-like blaze mirroring his adopted mother's eyes. His voice echoed with determination, as it was a light in the emotions of his friends around him. They can only smile the griffins will never know what's gonna hit them.

Rainbow Dash grinned not because of Spikes looks or by his power but because of his confidence his courage his trust not only to himself but specially to his friends he will win they believe in it. Spike will win more that this tournament or the price he will win more that he sure will.

"Now Spike strip up and lets go to my place for the training." Dash's voice quickly changed as she had a lack of desire coated her every word.

"NYEH?!" was all Spike can say.

*Meanwhile at the Ponyville market*

Usually the market at the town of Ponyville is not known to be a silent one with a few buzzes and conversation stained the air but now all the noise that should exist was gone as someone robbed it of the said one.

All the eyes centered to the creature appearing from the distant, the locals can't say who or what it is but they are sure on what thing it isn't a pony it isn't a griffin, its something no pony ever saw before, what ever it is... its hungry.

The creature looked at the market each one of the stores quickly closing as its footstep was heard. He eyed the nearby street a couple of ducks crossing through it. It rubbed its enormous physique its muscle sure is outstanding.

His reach out its arms exposing its large claws, claws that can even make a dragon green with envy with they are not green to begin with. The ducks sensing danger sprinted quickly escaping the creature or so they thought.

Dropping on all fours the creature positioned itself putting a strain in its hind legs it made a lunged at the ducks as his body glide to the air blocking the light on top of the sacred winged animals. The creature felt its prey in its paw squirming as it try in vain to escape its demise.

"Dinner." He spoke "Damn I never eaten for days this would suffice." Once again he opened its jaw its teeth shined as his meal slowly came close to its final destination. The duck once again squirm as it might it can't escape the rule of nature.

"STOP!" The being heard, his jaws quickly shut as it's eyes search the source of the voice. A mare appeared in front of him as her eyes water. It saddened him seeing a beautiful one like herself to cry as her begs pleads with him so does it pierce his heart. Ever so slowly he let go of the fowl and as expected it fled as fast as it's webfeet can take it. Looking back at the mare he could see the fear in her eyes. Fear that he knew so well in his years. His emotions spoke of an action to speak with the mare and he obeyed without question. He steps closer to the mare as her light pink hair swayed as the breeze dictates them.

He step forward, the mere steps back surely she is scared... He took a step again she took a step back. But without seeing what's behind her the mare fell to the ground forgetting the fact she had wings to help her as fear gripped her mind. With worry in his mind he reached to the mare but a shout of fears was all he heard a shout of distress a shout of panic rolled into one and it's the one coming out of the mare in front of him.

"Fluttershy RUN!" He heard cries of many filled his ears he eyed the eyes of those around him all in the state if worry. Worry for the sweet and timid friend.

He stopped his movement feeling bad for his actions, he was going to speak with apologies in his mind but as his eyes search for the beautiful mare she was gone yet his guilt remains.

*Back with Spike*

"Ok Spike now stripped we can't have your clothes smell with all the sweat you're going to make.." Even with all the objections Spike's mind is telling him he followed Rainbow Dash instruction. A small gym Dash lead them and for Spike he knew its the perfect spot of a good workout. But his trainer he might made a mistake at choosing.

"Now flex those sexy abs Spike flew them yeah! More Spike Flex them more!" Again if Dash wasn't his friend Spike would object to this kind of exercise but trusting her Spike did as he was told.

"Oh yeah..." The dragon could swear he heard Pinkie saying those words as a thick line of drool drip from her mouth.

But this is not the time to complain, he must focused all his emotion to his training all his will in winning and all his heart in his goal.

"Now Spike take off those pants! If you don't I'll take them off for you!" Dash ordered and Spike was sure it was no joke.

"Dear Mom please give me the power so I might not lose not to the griffins but to my friends please help me.." Pray was all the dragon can do.

Author's Note:

I would want to thank the fimfiction author who helped me fix the grammar of this chapter I really want to post your name here to honor but he requested that I will not show his name.... So kind and helpful bronie you have my thanks....