• Published 29th May 2013
  • 550 Views, 29 Comments

Ponyville Therapy - FireBlastThePony



A new pony moves to town and opens up a therapy buisness. Little does he know, Ponyville is full of emotional scaring and mental issues.

  • ...
 29
 550

Pinkie Pie, Part 1

My name, is Darth P. Flame. I am a red earth stallion, whose mane and tail is literally on fire. How you ask? Well, it's definitely not genetic. Anyway, I have studied in the therapeutic field for a long time, and after much research, I have decided to begin my own therapy business in Ponyville. Mostly because of all of the chaos that I heard this town went through a couple of years ago. To receive my services, it's a one time payment of 10 bits, and then I work with the pony until they're cured of what ever mental thing they may be facing.

My work place is just an old, boarded up, probably should be torn down, building. According to the locals here, this use to be the town library. But, that still doesn't explain why it was built in a tree. The original owner moved out of it four years ago. I tried to fix this place up a bit, but it's near impossible. So, I just grabbed my coffee, and opened up for the first time.

Not even ten minutes after opening up for the day, I hear a knock on the door.

"Uh hello? Is Mr. New Therapeutist here?"

"Yes I am. Why don..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before a pink-blur rushed into the chair I had set-up for patients.

"Hiya! I'm Pinkie Pie!"

"Oh, hello Ms.Pie. You threw me that "Welcome to Ponyville" party, right?"

"You bet I did!"

"So, Ms.Pie,

"Ms.Pie is my mom, and it's suuuuuuuper boring to say. Just call me Pinkie Pie!"

"Okay then...So, Pinkie Pie, what brings you here today?"

"Weeeeell, I've been having this feeling, where I feel as if somepony or something is watching me. But, I keep telling myself "there's no way that could be possible." even though it could be possible and---"

I tried to focus on what she was saying, really, I was, but this is just ridiculous! I can't tell if this is just a mental illness she has, or if she's on drugs. I mean really, who talks this fast? Who has conversations with themselves?

I decided to cut her off before she got too off topic.

"Pinkie Pie, could you please tell me when you first developed this sense of..."being watched"?" I take a small sip of my coffee, after I finish talking. Coffee helps me stay sane and prevents me from strangling patients.

"It all started, when Twilight came to town."

"Twilight, as in THE Twilight? 4th princess of Equestria?

"Eeyup" It seemed like Pinkie was trying to mimic a fellow red stallion who lived in Ponyville.

----------------------------------------------------

In the distant past, when Twilight first came to town.

It was a normal day in Ponyville, and I was just taking my daily stroll, when I spotted a baby dragon and a new pony! So, I stopped right in front of the dragon and waited for the dragon to finish talking.

"Come on Twilight, try talking to some of the ponies around here. Maybe you'll make some friends!"

"Fine Spike, I'll try."

She then turned to me and began to talk.

"Uh, hi, I'm Twilight Sparkle."

AND THEN THAT'S WHEN I FELT IT. I just had this feeling that other-worldly beings were watching me! I had gasped at the feeling and fled. Once I did that, the feeling went away, until I saw Twilight again later on that day.

----------------------------------------------------

"So, you think aliens are watching you when you speak or go near Twilight?" At this point I was really interested in what she was describing. I mean really, who else thinks this besides that pony Lyra?

"Actually, I'm having the feeling right now." Just then, Pinkie starts to stare at a wall, the 4th wall of this building to be exact.

"THERE THEY ARE! THOSE ARE THE OTHER WORDLY-BEINGS!" I looked, and didn't see anything. I really began questioning the sanity of Pinkie Pie. To be honest though, I've been questioning it the whole time. But, this could mean that Pinkie Pie is suffering from hallucinations. If she is, than I can easily diagnose this problem of hers.

"Pinkie Pie, I think I know what you have, but I can't be to sure yet. Currently, I think you're having hallucinations, or you're suffering from the after-effect of an alien abduction."

"That last one sounds FUN!"

Only Pinkie Pie could think that being abducted by aliens is fun. I looked at the clock conveniently placed on the wall. It's lunch time!

"Okay Pinkie Pie, I think we've done enough for today. But, I want you to be back in my office tomorrow."

"Okie doki loki!"

----------------------------------------------------

A couple of minutes later

I walked around the streets of Ponyville, looking for a place to eat at. There wasn't much besides Sugarcube Corner and Bon Bon's waffle hut. I decided I'd go to Sugarcube Corner and get some muffins. Suddenly, a gray pegasus crashes into me.

"Whoops! I did it again!" the grey pegasus said.

"What do you....DEAR CELESTIA, YOUR EYES! WHAT HAPPENED TOO THEM!?!" One of her eyes were facing upward, while the other faced downward. Is that even natural?

"Oh these? I was born with them like this. Also, did you mention muffins?" the grey pegasus casually stated, forgetting that she had just crashed into somepony.

"Uh, yes I did, why do you ask?" Something tells me that she's about to tag along.

"Can I come with you!?! I love muffins!"

I totally called it. I let out a sigh and agree to her joining me for lunch. We walk and talk a bit and I learn that her name is...Derpy? Who names their kid Derpy? We eventually reach Sugarcube corner, but when we get there, I'm surprised at the sight of a familiar pink pony.

"Hiya Darth! What can I do for ya?"

"YOU WORK HERE PINKIE?!?" There goes my lunch break.

Author's Note:

Here it is! The new story is finally up! If you find any mistakes, than please point them out. Enjoy!