• ...
4
 87
 2,302

Zombies on the Bayou

Just to let you know that my friend had a virus on his laptop and it deleted everything on his laptop, but its sorted now so here is the next chapter.

The team could only sleep for two hours. But it was enough to get them through the day. Nick was the first to awake, followed by everyone else. The survivors grabbed their weapons from the table and opened the door. Twilight looked at the writing on a gate.

"No Army…No CEDA…Get Out?" she said. "What does that mean?"

"It means that the people who live here want to get infected!" Nick said.

"Why would they want that?" Pinkie Pie said.

Nick didn't respond and hopped out. Everyone else followed suit, except for Pinkie. She went to grab her gnome which she named Gnomey (Cheesy name, I know!). She hopped back to the group, her gnome bouncing up and down onto her back. Suddenly, there was the sound of crying.

"It's a W-w-w-witch…" Fluttershy said. She hid behind Rainbow Dash.

"Shit…There ain't no goin' around it!" Ellis said. He looked at the group. "Any ideas…"

Twilight was quick to answer. "Why not we all attack the Witch? Four up close and four from a distance!"

"Great idea Twi! Alright everyone! Circle the Witch and light it up!" Coach said. The survivors and mares nodded and did what they were told. Ellis and Coach joined up with Rainbow Dash and Applejack. They were going to beat the Witch down while Nick, Rochelle, Rarity, and Twilight would shoot the Witch at a distance.

The Witch began to growl as soon as Applejack and Rainbow began walking. Soon the melee group was right on top of the Witch. The ranged group aimed their sights at it and made sure they wouldn't hit their friends.

"Urgh…Urgh…URGH!" the Witch growled. Coach revved up his chainsaw. Ellis raised his axe up over his head. Applejack and Dash both prepared to buck the Witch.

"AAAAHHH!" the Witch screamed. The melee group began to beat down on it while the ranged group opened fire with bullets and magic beams. It only took a few seconds to kill the Witch, but there was still screaming. Rainbow Dash had been hit, but not by the infected.

Dash looked at her side and saw a bullet had penetrated through her. She looked back at everyone before falling to the ground.

Meanwhile in Equestria…

The Doctor and Spike were both in the TARDIS, worried sick. Neither one of them knew what to do.

"Doctor, we need to get Twilight and everypony else back!" Spike yelled.

"Spike I'm trying my best to comprehend this bloody situation!" the Doctor yelled back.

"This isn't good what if they're dead?" Spike said. He was pacing back and forth, his claws over his head.

The Doctor was looking at the UTS. He was trying to find the planet the mares were transported to. He looked and sighed.

"You're probably right Spike…Because they're on Earth!" he said.

"Earth? What's that?" Spike questioned.

"Earth is a planet with two legged creatures called humans! But now it is a planet under the threat of an apocalypse…" Doctor said.

Spike's eyes widened. "Doctor! We have to get them!"

"Calm down, Spike! We're going to get them! Just let me fix the UTS up!"

"How long will that take?" Spike asked.

The Doctor sighed once more. "I honestly do not know Spike… All we can do know is hope the mares are safe."

Back On Earth

The group looked at the unconscious and injured Rainbow Dash. Ellis pulled out his first aid kit and began to fix the wound. The mares were praying that their cyan friend was alright. Ellis was soon done with the wound, but Dash was still out cold. Fluttershy and Applejack carried her on their backs.

"Alright, Lets keep moving!" Coach said as he loaded up his shotgun. The team continued their journey through the swamps. They looked at all of the dead bodies that were (un)lucky enough to not succumb to the infection.

"Holy shit…" Applejack said.

"APPLEJACK!" Twilight said, completely surprised that her friend just cursed. "How could you say such a thing!"

"What? It was just a little cursin'" the orange mare said.

"It still isn't right!" Twilight replied.

"AJ, Twilight's right. You shouldn't curse, it's not healthy." Rochelle said before tripping on a rock. "DAMN IT!"

Rarity walked until she noticed a small river. She looked up and screamed in horror at what she saw. It was a dead Charger hanging from the post.

"Oh my god! The locals know how to kick zombie ass!" Ellis said.

"Dear Celestia! That was horrifying!" Rarity said. Ellis gave her a pat on the back and walked over to the river.

"Well we ain't swimmin' across this!" he said. "The water is contaminated with the infection…"

"Wow Ellis! I didn't know you could say such complex words!" Nick said. Ellis just chuckled and looked at the other side.

There was a ferry on the other side. He looked over and saw a lever. He walked over to it and pulled it down. A loud sound filled the air, followed by the screams of the horde.

"GOD DAMNIT ELLIS! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?" Nick yelled. The team grouped together and prepared for battle.

"Fluttershy! Get Dash over to the other side!" Coach said. Fluttershy nodded and grabbed Rainbow Dash. With all the energy she had, she pulled the cyan Pegasus across the river, safely. The horde soon reached the team and the battle began. Bullets and body parts went flying as the team opened fire. More and more zombies kept coming in a seemingly endless wave.

After ten minutes of fighting, the ferry finally made it to the group. Coach and Pinkie were the first to jump on. Everyone else soon followed. Rochelle and Twilight close to the ferry when Rochelle was pounced on by a Hunter. Her magnum slid over to Twilight.

"GET IT OFF!" Rochelle screamed.

Before the Hunter could deal a fatal slash it was shot off of her. She looked and saw Twilight, levitating the magnum with her magic.

Twilight ran to Rochelle's aid, not caring if the blood from her wounds fell down onto her. This was a totally different Twilight. She got onto the ferry and placed Rochelle on a seat. Nick pressed the button and the ferry made its way to the other side.