• ...
4
 87
 2,302

Zombies on the Bayou part 2

The team was shocked when they saw what Twilight had done.

"Damn Twi… That was amazin'!" Ellis said.

"I was nothing… Honestly…" Twilight responded. She took a seat and just stared into space.

Rochelle pulled out her first aid kit and began to patch up her wounds. It was a difficult and painful task, but, in the end, it was worth it. She stood up reloaded her weapons.

As the team reached the other side of the river, Dash began to wake up. She stood on her feet and stretched.

"Ugh…What happened?" the cyan Pegasus asked.

"Nick shot you." Ellis said.

"No. You shot her Ellis." Nick replied.

The two began to argue over who was guilty for shooting Dash. The arguing annoyed everyone, including Fluttershy. The yellow Pegasus couldn't take the arguing anymore and flew right up in their faces.

"Alright, you two! Stop with your fighting or I will make you!" Fluttershy threatened.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do? Kill us with your cuteness?" Nick replied.

Fluttershy growled and stared into Nick's eyes. Her stare caused some weird emotional distress for Nick. He backed away but couldn't escape her stare.

"Fine… We'll stop arguing." Nick said, sighing.

Fluttershy smiled and looked at Ellis. He turned away, not wanting to have to deal with the mare's stare. Fluttershy flew over to him.

"Do you really think I would use The Stare on you?" she asked.

"Well… Yeah..." Ellis answered, still turned away from Fluttershy.

Fluttershy gave Ellis a hug. "Oh, I would never do that to somepony like you Ellis." She said.

Ellis smiled and patted Fluttershy on the head. He looked over and saw the gate to the boat had opened. The team loaded up and walked out of the ferry. There were a few infected scattered about. Ellis pulled out his sniper rifle and took aim. He looked at the nearest zombie and fired. The infected didn't have time to hear the shot and was hit right in the temple, causing it's head to explode.

"Nailed it!" Ellis said, smiling.

The other survivors took aim at some other infect and opened fire. They easily took down the small horde and kept walking. They walked across a small board walk, taking out any infected who got in their way. Pinkie spotted a small house and pinted to it.

"Hey! Maybe there's something in there that we can use!" the pink pony said.

The survivors nodded and walked into the house. They checked to make sure there was no infected. Once when the place was clear, they began searching for items. There were a few pills, an adrenaline shot, a first aid kit and defibrillator. The group left the house and continued on.

"Ugh… This entire place is filthy!" Rarity said.

"Well, it IS a swamp Rare. It's supposed to be filthy" Applejack replied. Rarity groaned and kept walking.

The group soon reached the end of the boardwalk. Everyone except Rarity hopped down into the muddy water. Rarity just stayed up there.

"C'mon Rarity!" Twilight said.

"No! I refuse to go into that disgusting filth! I'll get my mane and coat all muddy!" Rarity said.

Twilight sighed. "Rarity! If you want to live then you will have to get in here!"

"Twi's right Rarity. You have to get dirty if you want to live." Nick said.

Rarity looked at them and gulped. "O-Okay…" she said. She reached down and slowly got into the water. She gulped and waded over to them.

"Good, now let's keep moving." Coach said as the team walked across the murky water. Luckily, there was another walkway just ahead. The group climbed up onto it and continued.

Back In Ponyville

Spike was sitting and waiting for the Doctor to finish repairing the machine. It took hours of precious time, but soon the machine was repaired. The Doctor smiled and turned to Spike.

"Alright, the machine's repaired!" he said.

"Finally! Let's go and find them!" Spike said. He stood up and stood on the machine.

The Doctor set their destination to Earth and hopped on. The machine began to work, but suddenly the machine went haywire.

"What's going on?" Spike asked.

"I Don't Know!" the Doctor replied.

The machine suddenly burst into flames. Spike grabbed the Doctor's hoof and dived out of the blaze. The Doctor watched as the machine, and the hope of rescuing the mares, burned. Spike grabbed a fire extinguisher and put the fire out.

"That was too close…" the dragon said, sighing.

The Doctor just stood there, staring at the machine. He hung his head, ashamed of the fact that he had failed.

"That's it… The machines destroyed… The mares are going to be stuck on Earth forever…" he said.

Spike growled and shook the Doctor. "NO! We can still save them! We Have To Keep Trying!"

"SPIKE! IT'S HOPELESS! THEY'RE GONE!" the Doctor replied.

"NO, THEY'RE NOT!" Spike yelled back. Tears were falling down the dragon's eyes.

He kept shaking the Doctor until his eyes were spinning. Spike soon stopped and looked at the machine. The Doctor shook his head and sighed.

Spike just sobbed as he began to lose hope in ever seeing his friends again. But then an idea came into his mind. He turned to the Doctor.

"Can we make another machine?" he asked.

"Hm…I think we can…" the Doctor said.

"Then let's get to work! We don't have much time." Spike said.

Back To Earth

The team walked through the swamps until they found a safe house.

"Finally, we made it to a safe house." Rochelle said.

"Thank Celestia, we can finally get some rest." Pinkie Pie said.

She hopped over to the safe house and opened the door. The team walked inside. They all sat down and rested for a few hours.