• Published 26th May 2013
  • 405 Views, 3 Comments

Daybroken Feather - FeatherNote21



When a teleportation spell from Princess Luna's new student goes terribly wrong and a human is teleported to Equestria in a time of need. How will these three humans and friends get home together?

  • ...
 3
 405

Chapter 3: We're in Equestria

Chapter 3

"So thats what happened." I finished telling Rainbow. The pegasus nodded, rainbow mane bouncing slightly.

"I see. So you like this Daybreak character huh?" she asked. I nodded weakly and shoved my face into her cloud pillow.

"Why don't you tell him?"

My head snapped up and I glared at her. I sighed and sat up, my black-and-white streaked tail hanging off her bed.

"Rainbow, it doesn't work like that in the human world. Its a very risky thing to tell someone you like them up front. They could not like you or have a girlfriend already or.....It's just so nerve-wracking that I can't do it."

"What about if I did it?"

I started at her for a minute. That was a genius idea, but would he believe her? I've had things like that happen in the past, and they never worked out.

"Go ahead. I have to go to Canterlot in the morning with Twilight anyway. Whatever happens won't matter." I said sadly. A knock on Rainbow's door interrupted our conversation, and she got up from her chair to answer it.

"Hi Rainbow. Is Feather Note here?" An all-too-familiar voice said from the door.

"Yeah come on in." she said. I heard the door close, and hollow footsteps down the hallway towards the room I was sitting in. Rainbow trotted into the doorway first, and right behind her was none other than.....

Daybreak.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily absent-mindedly sketched something on her laptop. It had been a week since Jackson and Lyra had gone missing, and the school really hadn't done anything about it. It's like they had never existed.

Except the entire group remembered them.

The other day, Emily had run into Lyra's best friend Callua, who didn't remember her either.

What was happening here? Did it have anything to do with the fact they were both Bronies?

Her phone vibrated on the table next to her. She opened the message and saw it was from...
Jackson?

Hey whats up?

Not much just where the hell are you?

I'm in Equestria.

Your fucking kidding dude. Get off the shrooms.

No, Emily. I'm serious. Lyra's here to.

What?!

Yeah. Apparently her and I teleported here using her magic.

Bullshit.

Look.
She opened the message to see him, A turquoise pegasus, and Rainbow Dash all standing together.

Who's the other pony?

Thats Lyra's form. Her names Feather Note.

Huh. its nice to know you guys are alive.

So how are things over there?

Nobody remembers you guys. Well, thats an understatement. Only our group remembers you guys. Both of you need to get back here asap.

But Feathers got business with Celestia!

I dont give two ponies. This is gonna cause so many paradoxies....You guys just need to get back here asap. Tell Lyra that. I gotta go bye.

bye?

Author's Note:

And onto my personal favorite chapter! :D