• Published 24th May 2013
  • 294 Views, 6 Comments

Living Death and the Pony who understood - The Fez and The Marcher



I was curious to the fact that no magic could create an artifical pony...to be honest I was confused by that because you could do ANYTHING with magic...so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Insted of magic, I'd turn to science -Magic F

  • ...
 6
 294

Chapter 4: The long night

"Do you think you can stop him being so...so...wacky?" Magic Fez was speaking to Twilight about Black Marcher and his rather strange personallity.

"come now Magic you can't change a pony's personallity, it's just not right." Twilight spoke back. Magic Fez peaked into the room were Marcher was.

"he is rubbing his face...against the freaking floor..." He made a confused face looking back to Twilight. "look Twilight this is my first expariment gone right...well partly right...I don't want to be known for creating a monster pony-" Magic Fez was interrupted by Marcher.

"HEY!! I HEARD THAT YOU DUMB BOOZLE!!" Magic Fez was yet again confused, but he faced Twilight his eyes narrowed. "See?" he said in an "I told you" kind of voice.

"Aside from that what if somepony sees him? they'll think he's evil!" They both looked over two Marcher still scrubbing his face with the floor.

"well..." Twilight spoke as she tilted her head to the side a bit. "that is...true...but I mean...how would we go about preventing that?" The two magic users thought but were completely stumped.

"oh for Celestia's sake..." said Marcher walking over to them. "THINK!!" He he put one hoof on Magic Fez's head and one on Twilight's, then pushed the two heads against each other.

"GAH MARCHER WHAT THE-" Magic Fez stopped and felt something in his head. "wait are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Magic Fez spoke. "y-yeah! how does he?" Blurted Twilight.

Marcher bonked there heads again. "focus on the problem at hoof!! two brilliant minds put together makes one mind, stronger then any!" Marcher was somehow right. Both of the magic users heads were tingling with ideas but then there was a spark.

"FABRIC!!" Magic Fez and Twilight yelled. "Yes!" Said Marcher using his shadow tail as spring and bouncing up and down. "With fabric I can use my powers to make secondary skin!" Magic Fez stared over at Marcher. "a few seconds ago you were using your head as a dirt plow on the carpet and now you're talking like a scientist...I can't...ow...my head hurts to much..."

Magic Fez held his head with his hooves. "Magic focus! we need to get that fabric...SPIKE!!" Twilight yelled. There was the sound of things tipping over upstairs and after a few seconds Spike was down the stairs.

"Yes Twilight?" He spoke egar to know what he was summoned for. "will you watch Black Marcher while Magic Fez and I are out?" Spike was confused until Twilight directed her hoof towards Marcher.

"GAH!!! SHADOW PONY!!!!" Spike dashed up the stairs. "Pfffft...we'll be fiiiiiiiiiiine" Marcher spoke with an innosent voice. Spike walked back dMagic Fez a hoof in the air

"have fun you two!" said Twilight on the way out. Now it was just them Spike and Marcher just sitting in the library. "This is going to be a Looooong night" said Spike fallowed by a grown.

END OF CHAPTER 4