• Published 24th May 2013
  • 294 Views, 6 Comments

Living Death and the Pony who understood - The Fez and The Marcher



I was curious to the fact that no magic could create an artifical pony...to be honest I was confused by that because you could do ANYTHING with magic...so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Insted of magic, I'd turn to science -Magic F

  • ...
 6
 294

Chapter 2: oh god why...

"Alright so let me get this straight..." Magic Fez was speaking to his creation as they walked towards the house of the one person who might just help them.

"how could you not know your own name?" The shadow creature gave Magic Fez a shrug and a strange look as if he'd just said something in another language.

"well that's your fault not mine! you could've programmed me or whatever to know my name!" He shot back at Magic Fez narrowing his eyes at him.

"how could I come up with a name for a project that I thought wasn't even going to work?" The creature was at a loss for words.

"sooooo...you didn't even think of a name for me?" Magic Fez didn't exactly want to answer that question, but if he didn't the shadow pony would nag on and on...but if he did the thing might just beat him or something. (being that he's already confused as is not to mention the insainity)

"well uhm...I kinda di-" Magic Fez was interupted by the creature. "hey is that the place?" He pointed a hoof to a large tree with windows and turned on lights inside. "oh! ahem...uh yes, very perceptive my shadowy friend." Magic Fez went up and knocked on the door.

"Twilight? you home?" The shadow pony sweapped in front of him and yelled. "HEY PERSON ANSWER THE FREAKING DOOR!" Magic Fez was at a loss for words at this point. "what the hell is wrong with you?!" He whispered to the creature, but before he could answer the door opened.

"what?! what do you wa-" The purple unicorn was stunned at the sight of the shadowy creature. "boo." said the creature. "DEAR CELESTIA WHAT IS THAT THING?!" She shreiked.

"Good question Twilight, If I'm not mistaken this Is a shadow pony my latest expariment." The three stood in silence for a few seconds before the unicorn spoke. "so...what's it's name?" Magic Fez was stuck with the question again.

"well...besidess from not even being sure that the project would work I kinda...." he was interrupted by the shadow pony again. "come on spit it out!" Magic Fez put his head down and spoke. "I-I didn't really think of one..."

END OF CHAPTER TWO