• Published 24th May 2013
  • 4,179 Views, 189 Comments

Undestined Friendship - Boyzilla



Desperate to save their world, The Alicorn Sisters conjure a powerful spell to summon a group of heroes. However Darkness interrupts them causing the summoned heroes: Son Gohan, Naruto Uzumaki, Avatar Korra, and Jaina Draconis to weaken in many ways!

  • ...
19
 189
 4,179

Kindness, Explanations, and Ramen

Book 1: Magic

Chapter 5: Kindness, Explanations, and Ramen

A blinding pink light engulfed the entirety of the group, each individual's body glowed with bright intensity. As the four heroes closed their eyes to be prevented from being blinded, a small figure began to form and the area around shifted to a, different setting. Gohan, Korra, Jaina, and Naruto bodies begin to grow a few inches taller before halting, an aura of energy bursting outward from them as they stopped glowing and fell on the ground.

Korra opened her eyes and stood up, her sight revealing to her a yellow pony with a long pink mane and butterfly mark on her flank. The pony seemed... Spirit-like, transparent in the now... Wait... When did she get in a library? Was she in the spirit world?

“Oh… my… “ The spirit-like pony in front of her spoke.

“Uhh… “ Korra was speechless.

The Avatar glanced around her, getting a more descriptive view of her surroundings. She appeared to be in some sort of living tree, that had a library carved within. Many different books and scrolls lay stacked on the shelves, as well as an sun symbol on the ceiling. She would’ve stared longer, but the mumbling of her group members distracted her from the library.

“I feel like Sakura punched me through five buildings… twice,” A certain orange clad ninja said, rubbing his head with his hand.

“I feel like I ate a Black Ring soldier, and threw him up,” Jaina Draconis mumbled.

The yellow furred pony whispered something Korra barely caught, “That’s… horrible.”

“Disgusting more like it,” Korra said.

Korra noticed Gohan had stood back up, he appeared… A little taller than before. Perhaps she was just a bit dizzy from that light.

Gohan spoke, “Who might you be?” He said with kindness.

Gohan’s voice seemed to be somewhat soothing to the pony apparently, as the spirit-like equine seemed more comfortable and willing to speak to him.

“Fluttershy, who are you?” Fluttershy replied quietly.

“Great to meet you! I’m Naruto Uzumaki! Future Hokage of Konoha!” Naruto proclaimed.

Fluttershy hid under the table in the center of the library, clearly frightened at the number one loud mouthed unpredictable knuckleheaded ninja of Konoha.

“Great work, you scared her witless.” Jaina said to Naruto.

“I did?”

Korra saw Gohan roll his eyes from Naruto, and walked to the table, kneeling down to Fluttershy’s facial level. “Don’t mind him, he’s just talkative.” He said with a smile.

“Oh… He’s like Rainbow then.” Fluttershy replied.

“Can you tell us where we are?” Gohan asked kindly.

“Your kind, I like that. You’re in Twilight’s library.” She said, “On the day it happened… “

Korra tilted her head in confusion, “What? What do you mean?” She questioned.

“When the Darkness came… When he- “ Fluttershy covered her face with her hooves, shaking with fear as she attempted to hide herself from whatever ailed her.

“When he what?” Korra further insisted in knowing what happened.

“When he killed us, and trapped our souls within the Elements.”

“Huh?” Korra said.

“What she say?” Naruto asked Jaina.

“I didn’t hear anything.” Jaina replied.

“He… He killed you?” Gohan questioned. “This Darkness, he killed you and trapped your souls within these Elements?”

“WHAT?!” Korra, Naruto, and even Jaina shouted.

“Excuse me for a moment Fluttershy,” Gohan stood up and face all three of them, “Can’t you guys be quiet for one moment?!”

Korra and Naruto gave sheepish grins, Jaina had more of a look that she was off in her own mind.

“Sorry, it’s just… Trapping a person’s soul in an object?” Korra said, now giving a questioning look, “That sounds like something out of a fantasy novel.”

Jaina smirked, and replied to Korra, “Yet here you are talking to a trapped soul, acquaintanced with people using different energies, and in an entirely different world. But enough of that, I want to know why exactly we are here in the first place, and I have a feeling that she knows.”

Fluttershy muttered a few unhearable words, Gohan had to ask nicely, “I’m sorry, can you please speak up so everyone can hear you? This is vital information for us all and we would greatly appreciate it if we knew what we are in for.”

Fluttershy nodded, gathering courage to reveal herself out from underneath the table and speak in a normal pitch. “The Princesses summoned you here, I don’t know how I managed to see it, but I felt my Element connect with the spell as they channeled it. They summoned you because our world is being taken over by… By that monster.”

“The Darkness no doubt?” Gohan asked for confirmation.

“Yes…” Fluttershy whispered.

Naruto had a curious look on his face, “What was the world like before that?”

Fluttershy closed her eyes, a smile on her face of apparent joyful times, “It was a time of peace.” She stated. “There were no real enemies, in fact over the last one thousand years there have been no wars at all. Hardly a single pony died of unnatural causes, and those who did were of major accidents.”

All four humans blinked, a thousand years of true peace?!

‘I’ve lived in a time of peace… ‘ Korra thought, ‘But I’ve never heard of a thousand years of no wars or conquerors. A few hundred years was all my people managed to do!’ She finished, looking toward the rest of the group.

Naruto had brought himself out of shock, his eyes filling with the fire of determination for some unknown goal that Korra didn’t know. Gohan seemed surprised, but seemed more focused on the rest of the story. Jaina however, Korra couldn’t depict whether she was determined, sorrowful, or outright lost.

Gohan spoke, “So what did the Element do to us?”

That took everyone’s attention off their thoughts as they looked toward Fluttershy with questionable glances.

Fluttershy, still having the courage to speak, said, “The summoning accidently made you younger… Through you are a bit cuter like a little animal.” Fluttershy giggled, “The Element reversed some of the spell, making you… Another year older? And making you regain some of your powers.” She finished, her form starting to become more transparent.

“Hey, what’s happening to you?” Naruto questioned.

“My time is running out… “ Fluttershy cried, “Please, please, please, save this world!” Fluttershy yelled in desperation. “Find the rest of the Elements, use them with the magic of friendship to defeat the Darkness!”

Gohan smiled, “We will, we’ll save this world!”

The ninja of Konoha cheered, “Yeah! We’ll bring peace to the world! If I can bring peace in this world, I’m sure to bring peace to my own, believe it!” Naruto finished by raising his fist, his arm stretched toward Fluttershy in a oath.

“Hey! Bringing peace and balance to the world is my job! And I’m sure not going to back down from it!” Korra proclaimed.

“Wait!” Jaina yelled.

Fluttershy recoiled back, but looked toward the Dragon Knight.

“What of our own worlds? My enemy moves to exterminate the last city of Rivellon!” Jaina said with anger, and surprisingly some worry.

“Your worlds are frozen while you're here.”

“Frozen?” Jaina questioned.

“In time.” Fluttershy said, nearly disappeared. Quickly she faced Gohan, “Gohan, as the previous bearer of the Element of Kindness… I give it to you to carry.”

Gohan carefully grasped the Element from her, he nodded his head in respect. “I’ll protect it with all my strength.”

And in another flash of light, Fluttershy, the surrounding area, and the group of heroes vanished.


Naruto Uzumaki landed on his feet, his body shaking a bit from the sudden change, and his mind processing the new information given to them from Fluttershy. Once that was done and settled, he glance toward the rest of his newly acquired teammates who were all now a bit taller, along with himself.

Yet he was still the smallest! Damnit! He’ll outgrow them next time when they get another of those Element of Hathingy-majingy.

*Growl*

Naruto clenched his stomach with his hands, he was starving!

*ROAR*

In an instant, a kunai was in Naruto’s hand, Korra was in a fighting pose, and Jaina had her hand on the handle of her blade. Yet Gohan was scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile on his face.

“I guess I’m hungry.” Gohan said, giving a casual laugh.

“Hungry? With a stomach like that, it’s like you’re going to devour us whole!” Naruto yelled.

“And I thought Naga’s stomach was a loud grumbler.” Korra stated.

Naruto put the kunai back into his pouch, and watched as Jaina turned around to face the mayor of the town. It was only then when Naruto noticed a small necklace hanging around Gohan’s neck, with a jewel shaped like a butterfly. He was about to comment on it, but Jaina beat him when she started talking to the mayor.

“The army’s leadership has been cleansed, and the civilians have been freed. I sensed most of the army fled the town after Gohan and Korra defeated the leader.” Jaina said to the town’s mayor.

“Oh, oh, thank you! Here, take these! It’s the least the town could reward you!” The major left, and brought back a bag full of coin. Jaina grasped it and pulled out a golden colored coin, examining it before placing it back into the bag.

Naruto and Gohan’s eyes widened, is that gold? That would sell for thousands/millions of Zeni/Ryo!

“You should start training your militia better strategies, and upgrade their equipment when possible. Also you should consider adding stone walls instead of wooden palisades.” Jaina said like it was a everyday thing before she opened her own pouch and placed the money one in it.

Naruto expected the pouch the enlarge, but it stayed the same, heck Jaina tied it back into her armor’s side without any noticeable increase in weight. Was it bigger on the inside? Naruto then resisted the urge to smack his head, of course! The bag must be like a portable container scroll only adapted to use magic instead of Chakra!

“I’m quite hungry myself.” Korra suddenly spoke up.

Jaina was probably gonna make some mean comeback Naruto guessed, but her stomach allied with them as it growled like a beast in itself.

“Fine, I’m only staying with this group because your skills are useful.” Jaina remarked.

The group of four heroes, Z-fighter, Ninja, Avatar, and Dragon Knight; exited the town hall building to see the citizen of Silvercross Town repairing and going back to what their lives were before the invasion. Already the smells of cooking foods were filling the air as hungry customers were eager to get their mouths full so they could be content and happy.

Suddenly, Naruto’s ramen senses were tingling. The food of the gods sweet aroma traveling through the hair and into his nostrils, leading a path of scent straight toward the heavenly stand of ramen.

“Come on guys, I know the perfect food to eat!” Naruto shouted to the group behind him as he was already off toward the scent of ramen.

Naruto arrived at the stand, seeing one of the griffon creatures attending it. He looked over to the sign, reading it out loud as Korra, Gohan, and Jaina arrived behind him. “Silvercross City Everyday Ramen, four bits per bowl?”

Jaina took out the money pouch from that specialized pouch, bringing out a couple coins, “I assume bits are these coins that we received earlier.”

Gohan seemed to not take it anymore, “Let’s eat! I’m starved!” And promptly sat on a stool with his tail wiggling freely in the air. Naruto followed suite sitting on the right side of Gohan, while Korra sat the left side of him with Jaina on Korra’s left.

Naruto immediately yelled out his order, “Four Miso ramens, one for each of my teammates here!” He said with a fox-like grin plastered on his face.

Gohan laughed, then Naruto, then Korra. Jaina let loose a small smile, but remained quiet as she tossed forth sixteen bits on the counter to pay.

Five minutes later…

Naruto Uzumaki dug into his fifth bowl, four others stacked on top of each other. He stopped eating once he glanced to his right to see ten bowls stacked high, and Gohan still going. Korra slurping in some of her own ramen with an amusing smile as she watched Gohan, and possibly him as well, eat such large quantities.

“I’m not going to lose at ramen! No one can beat me at ramen.” Naruto said out loud. Though he was a little uncertain, Gohan had already eaten ten bowls!

“Hey, I’m just glad to eat something!” Gohan said with a smile.

Jaina had her mouth half open, “By the Divine, I’m not going to have any bits remaining after this… “ She said gobsmacked at how they could eat so much.


“Ahhh! That hit the spot!” Gohan stretched, his stomach now fattened up with ramen. He glanced toward Korra and Jaina, who seemed to be speechless. “What?” Gohan said with a sheepish grin.

“Y-y-you just ate over sixty-seven bowls… “ Korra commented, filled with shock and awe.

“Huh, I did? It seemed less than that.” Gohan replied in a thinking position, his tail wiggled behind him.

“I… Can’t… Believe… It… “ The voice of Naruto rang out, everyone turning to him, seeing his own bowls stacking at least forty-three high and his head on the desk. “I lost… Someone beat me… At eating ramen!” He yelled.

“You can’t win them all Naruto.” Gohan said with a smile, his hand scratching the back of his spiky saiyan hair.

“But, but, but ramen!” Naruto complained like a little kid, well technically he’s twelve now.

“Suck it up, I’m the one paying for all of this.” Jaina said, giving the entire bag of bits to the griffon whose eyes seemed to take the shape of dollar signs. She stood up, readjusting the blades on her back, and took off.

Korra took notice of this, “Hey, wait up!” She said, taking off after her.

Gohan and Naruto looked to each other, shrugged, and after Gohan grabbed his blade, they left the ramen stand. Walking toward the direction where the girls went, only to find them entering a building which was titled ‘Silver Dove Hot Springs’. Well, that’s what Gohan at least caught, Naruto on the other hand seemed to distracted to even glance at the sign overhead.

“Well let’s meet up with them!” Naruto said, about to head into the building.

“Wait, Naruto! Only females are allowed in there.” Gohan said, after witnessing several female gendered beings enter the building.

“Pfh, is that all? No problem for me!” Naruto said, his hands forming into an sign Gohan never saw before.

“Sexy Jutsu!” A puff of smoke surrounded Naruto, rendering Gohan unable to see him, until it cleared and revealed…

“H-how is that even possible?” Gohan asked in shock.

Lo and behold, Naruto had been gender changed, his previous masculine features replaced by curves and slim figure, B-cupped breast size, and long blond hair that had been pony tailed on both sides. His… Her clothes had adapted to fit her new female figure.

“Naruko Uzumaki! At your service!” Naruto… Naruko said, then she started to look at her figure before poking the breast. “I’m sure these used to be D-cup size… Probably has to do with my whacked up Chakra control. Oh well, I still look cute!” She yelled, winking at Gohan before giggling slightly at her own mischief.

Gohan was speechless, and didn't say a single word until after Naruko entered the Hot Springs.

“Naruto, you idiot.” Gohan finally managed to say, facepalming his blushing face.

A minute passed… Then two… Then-

*BOOM!*

The right wall of the building exploded outward, a huge hole coming into existence. In the rocky rubble on the outside, a now de-transformed Naruto lay there having illusionary leaves circling around his head. Before shaking his head and getting up, looking to the direction of the hole.

Korra and Jaina stood there, Jaina’s armor had been completely removed but her under clothing still was on. Korra didn't seem to have undressed yet, while a dozen other females stood behind them. All of them held murderous faces toward the blonde ninja.

Naruto stood up faster than a saiyan eating food, and ran toward Gohan’s position as fast as his legs could carry him. He reached the hybrid saiyan and grasped his hand before yanking him with him, still running.

“Time to go Gohan!” Naruto yelled with fear in his voice.

“NARUTO!!!!” The voices of man’s worst fear echoed through the town.

“Why have you dragged me into this?!” Gohan shouted as he ran with Naruto.

“Cause no man leaves another behind when it comes to… Them!” Naruto replied, pointing toward a ravenous group of females with Jaina and Korra leading them, all giving chase.

“But I didn’t even do anything!”

“Too late now! They’re catching up to us!”

Naruto pulled Gohan down an alleyway, and saw that it split off in four directions. Naruto hastily made a cross hand sign before twenty clones of the ninja poofed into existence, each clone split into groups, going down each direction as Naruto and Gohan went down the right path.

The vicious female group split into their own separate teams, and soon Naruto felt the memories of ten of his clones being brutally crushed, slapped, and other assorted terrible ways before their deaths. He gulped audibly looking toward Gohan.

“Oh man Gohan, we’re screwed now.” Naruto stated.

“I honestly have no idea what’s even going on anymore… “ Gohan said, his tail wiggled behind him.

The two boys turned another way, only to find one big wall blocking their paths.

“Quickly, climb, climb, climb!” Naruto said, chakra channeling to the soles of his feet and starting to run up the wall…

Only for the wall to bend outward and knock him down on the ground, his vision filled with a Avatar and Dragon knight now in front of them.

“Where you going Naruto? Didn’t you want to join us?” Korra smirked.

“Not like that I didn’t!” Naruto exclaimed, standing back up and waving his hands in front of him.

Jaina’s eyebrow twitched, “What you mean?!”

“I-I- Wha… Kami why!” Naruto yelled, his hands clenching his head as he yelled to the sky.

“Hey… Shouldn’t we just… Talk about this?” Gohan questioned unsurely.

Jaina smiled, “Sure, how about you just go find us a room at the inn while we… Have a ‘conversation’ with Naruto.” She said, Gohan could sense a small spike of energy coming from her.

“Alright.” Gohan said, and walked away from the scene.

“No! Gohan! Don’t leave me here with them! Wait, no fire! Stop with the fire!” Naruto begged.

“You should have never come to that spring!” Korra voice yelled out.

“Fireball!” Jaina’s also yelled.

Naruto screamed as flames and smoke rose from the alleyway.


The sun sets, its orange glow radiating a good night to the world. A crescent moon rises from the east, welcoming the nightly inhabitants below. On the top of a building, stood a young girl in woolen clothing, glowing silver eyes staring at the rising moon before looking down at a object on hand.

Jaina Draconis raised a necklace from her neck, a purple stone with a decorated golden dragon wrapping around it in a possessive hold. She tilted her wrist left and right, observing the stone with confusion. Jaina summoned her magic from within her, it flowed up into her arm, hand, and into the stone. The stone glowed dimly with silver as her eyes closed and felt her magic sing along with the reaction, the familiar power coursing through her veins and the feeling of the ancients giving her fulfillment. Before it all ended with a sudden stop, the stone no longer glowing.

Jaina opened her radiating silver eyes and frowned, holding up the stone she tried again. Stone glowing, the sensation of that ancient magic within, and her strength growing… Before once again, it stopped abruptly.

She looked on in slight anger, ‘What’s going on? Why aren’t I transforming?’ Jaina thought.

The Dragon Knight twirled the stone, looking for any damages. But none were to be seen, the stone was perfect, unbroken, so what was the problem?

‘Wait… Talana...’ Jaina Draconis thought, waiting for some sort of mental response. A sign, word, remark, statement from the one called Talana. Nothing.

‘Talana, respond!’ Jaina Draconis shouted in her mind, but nothing came back. She sat down on the edge of the building, letting the stone necklace fall down to her neck. ‘Has she lost connection with me in this new realm? It is probable as the Hall of Echoes could possibly not be tied to the dead of this world. Guess I’m on my own until I return.’ Jaina deeply thought.

‘Before then, I’ll have to find a way to activate the Dragon stone to regain my Draconic form. Otherwise I might find myself in a tight situation without any trump card to fall back on. Especially with another Damian-like evil in this world.’

Jaina stood back up, turned around, and went back down the trapdoor that led into the building underneath her, the Inn that she had told Gohan to find hours before.

She walked down the hall, and into their connected rooms. She immediately heard Naruto moaning in pain.

“Ow… Ouch!” Naruto moaned.

“Stand still, you’re not suppose to move while getting healed!” The voice of Korra replied to him.

Jaina arched an eyebrow as she saw Naruto sitting on a chair while Korra mended to the many burns upon his form. The Dragon Knight watched in fascination as the brightly glowing waters hovered and circled over a burn mark that slowly turned from red inflamed skin, into the normal whitish pink hue.

Turning her attention away from the two, Jaina went over to the table and picked up her bag. She sat on the chair and delved into her inventory before pulling out a specific book. Opening its contents, the book revealed the language of the forgotten mages.

‘What in the name of the Divine is Alohomora?’ Jaina thought to herself, ‘Ugh, page is too worn to tell me. So unsafe to use that spell.’ She flipped the page, and started going over the theory behind the magic missile spell. She’ll go through mediation later to work on her magic control and reserve levels.

Many hours went on, Jaina Draconis completed the full reading theory of the Magic Missile spell, she was certain that she could cast it once again, unfortunately having three bright arcane bolts suddenly bursting out of your hand in the midst of the night would draw some undue attention from both her… Comrades… And the town civilians. So she just opted to mediate on her reserves, practicing moving her mental energy within herself to individual parts of her body.

“What are you doing?” She heard the voice of Naruto speak up.

Jaina didn't bother to open her eyes from meditation, in fact she outright ignored the blonde ninja and choose not to respond.

She should’ve learned that nobody ignores Naruto Uzumaki.

“Hey! *Poke* I’m talking to you! *Poke* Respond silver eyes!” Naruto continue to poke and annoy the living Hell out of her. Finally, after a full minute of the insanity, Jaina groaned and replied.

“What do you want!?” She said in annoyance.

“Whoa, calm down. Just wanted to know what you were doing.” Naruto said.

“Meditating, what does it look like?” Jaina replied.

“Oh, thought you were gathering… Nevermind.” Naruto said, before walking off to the other room.

Jaina rolled her eyes, and attempted to get back in meditation, but failed. She shook her head, stood back up before walking over to the bathing room to get cleaned up. She absently wondered what Gohan has been up too. He’s been quiet and passive ever since that incident with Naruto.

Perhaps he’s planning for tomorrow, they still had to reach the Fairy Capital. Speaking of fairies, she didn't see many in this town. Oh wait, there were a few, you just had to have a keen eye to catch sight of them. Probably most of them had left Silvercross Town to tend to the wounded in the military. After All the fairies she’s heard of were gifted in healing magics, and these don’t seem much different.

Jaina got out from the bath, dressed in a robe. She rubbed her eyes, drowsiness now caught up with her. She saw Korra enter the bathing room after her. But she paid no heading to it as she caught sight of the beds.

And she relished in their divine comfortableness.

‘Oh, so long since I’ve slept in a bed… So… comfortable… ‘ Jaina thoughts trailed off as she found herself soon drifting into sleep.