• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 903 Views, 49 Comments

Pokemon NightlySilver - Luna Cosmic Nightmane



Welcome to the world of Pokemon where ponies have Pokemon as pets or train them into battle so just jump in and be careful of tall grasses!

  • ...
4
 49
 903

Prologue: New Champion

Three years ago after defeating all four of the Elite Four


"I still can’t believe my dragons lost to you, Rainbow! You’re now the new Pokémon League Champion!" Flare declared,putting on a innocent smile.

"Wait...did you say I'm the new Champion? Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" Rainbow shouted overexcited, wait a minute...you're the last Elite Four."

"You would have been, but you have one more challenge ahead. You have to face another trainer! Her name is Lightning! She beat the Elite Four before you. She is the real Pokémon League Champion!" Flare shouted in a more normal voice.

"I knew this wouldn't be true...wait,did you say Lightning? My rival bested the Elite Four and beat the Champion! I'll show her who is the REAL Pokemon master" Rainbow confidently stated while walking through the last door.

As Rainbow walked out of the door, she saw right there, standing in the middle of the room, her rival...."I can't believe she becomes the Champion even though I bested her, like, twenty times. But I'm not giving up! I made it this far; hope this battle isn't as boring as the other times we battled before." Rainbow declared to herself before putting on a confident smile.

Who knew her battle to become the Champion and to be the very best would be a battle with her rival, the one who went to the same academy as Rainbow but got kicked out?

"Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you, Rainbow ! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp! While working on my Pokédex, I was looking all over for powerful Pokémon! Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type! And now! I am the Pokémon League Champion! Rainbow! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you! I am the most powerful trainer in the world!" Proclaimed Lightning with a powerful expression.

"Nopony is the most powerful trainer in the world. The most powerful thing in the world is friendship and love" Rainbow responded while holding her Pokeball.

"How is love and friendship going to beat me, the most powerful and the greatest trainer ever!" Lighting challenged, overconfident in her inevitable victory.

"I'll show you what the power of friendship and love can do." Rainbow countered, with her hoof griping tight on the Pokeball.

Through moves that were powerful and some intense moments then it was over.

"NO! That can't be! You beat my best! After all that work to become League champ? My reign is over already? It's not fair!" Lightning cried out, upset that she lost.

Rainbow sighed tiredly after the rough battle "I won...yes! Thank you, my friends." Rainbow hugging her Pokemon

"Why? Why did I lose? I never made any mistakes raising my Pokémon… Darn it! You're the new Pokémon League Champion! Although I don't like to admit it." Lightning crossed her forelegs, disappointed that she lost badly to her rival.

"Awww yeah! That's the power of friendship and love." Rainbow cheered with a victorious smile.

Then Professor Linden opened the door and went inside the room.

"Rainbow! So, you won! Congratulations! You're the new Pokémon League champion! You've grown up so much since you first left with Pikachu!" Rainbow, you have come of age!" Then Linden faced Lightning with disappointment. "Lightning! I'm disappointed in you! I came when I heard you beat the Elite Four! But, when I got here, you had already lost! Lightning! Do you understand why you lost? You have forgotten to treat your Pokémon with trust and love! Without them, you will never become a champ again! Rainbow! You understand that your victory was not just your own doing! The bond you share with your Pokémon is marvelous! Rainbow! Come with me!" said Linden with a proud smile.

"Huh, where are we going?" Rainbow asked confusedly.

"You will see..." Linden quietly said as he walked the door with Rainbow.

The room was wondrous! It apparently was a room where trainers who had beaten the Champion would enter this room to record their victory, and Linden was going to help record Rainbow's victory.

"Er-hem! Congratulations, Rainbow! This floor is the Pokémon Hall of Fame. Pokémon League Champions are honored for their exploits here. Their Pokémon are also recorded in the Hall of Fame! Rainbow! You have endeavored hard to become the new League Champion. Congratulations, Rainbow, you and your Pokémon are Hall of Famers!" Linden proudly exclaimed.

So Rainbow placed all of her Pokeballs in the device and it started recording into the Hall of Fame as soon as Rainbow placed her last Pokemon.

"Thank you for all your hard work. I couldn't have done it without my Pokemon or, as I like to call them, my friends." Rainbow stated in a proud state.

The End....until next time.

Author's Note:

Flare told me about this a long time ago but he did not see the battle or how it goes....well I hope you enjoy this...cause this is just a memory and this is not Rainbow Dash