• Published 17th May 2013
  • 392 Views, 1 Comments

From begining to end. - SwedeBrony



This is a story about a colts life from begining to end. The good and the bad.

  • ...
 1
 392

Interrogation

Chapter 7: Interrogation

I woke up with the sun shining through the window and on my face. I heard hoofsteps coming closer and then my celldoor was unlocked.

"Slept well?" I heard a guard ask. I turned to face him. He was smiling. Probably trying to cheer me up a bit.

"I have never slept worse in my life" I answered him.

He was starting to look a bit uncomfortable now.

"Anyway. The captain wants to ask you and your friends some questions so please follow me" He started to walk down the hallway and I followed him. I looked around in the hallway before I turned my attention back to him. I cleared my throat and then I asked him.

"What happened to my friend Gloomy?. I saw some guards rush away with him." Of course I already knew the answer.

"Nothing. He just felt a bit sick. Anyway well soon be at the captains office." He avoided my question and that was more of an answer than he knew.

Before I knew it the guard stopped.
"We are here now. Just go right in"

And with that the guard wandered back down the hallway and left me standing alone outside the office. My head was spinning and I felt a bit weird. I took a deep breath and then pushed the door open and walked into the room. As I entered the captain motioned for me to sit down on a chair in front of his desk. There were two chairs in front of the desk one empty and on the other sat Raven. I felt a bit better when I saw her. She turned and looked at me. I could see that she hadn't slept and that she had been crying a lot. I walked over and sat on the chair next to her. As I sat down the captain cleared his throat to get our attention. Both Raven and I turned our heads and looked at him.

"Alright. So I just want to ask you some simple questions really quickly if that is okay?"

We both nodded.

"Okay. So let's start with what is your names"

"S...Star Charmer" Raven answered almost whispering.

"And you?" He looked at me

"Silver Steed" I answered him.

"Alright" He was writing down our answers on a notepad.

"Do both of you live here in Canterlot?"

"Yes" we both answered

"Okay. So what were you doing at the cemetery in the middle of the night?"

"We were out there reading horror poems" I told him

Raven looked at me trying to figure out why I had lied but she didn't say anything.

"Alright. So can you tell me what happened last night from when you left home until we found you?"

I told him everything that happened and he wrote it down. When I was done he stopped writing and looked at us again.

"Okay so before I let you go do you have any questions?"

"What happened to Gloomy?" I said before Raven had a chance to ask.

The captain sighed. "I am going to be honest with you. Your friend tried to kill himself. He tried to hang himself wit his bed sheets but he failed. He is now at the Canterlot hospital.

I could see that Raven was upset by this. So we got up and left the office. When we were out in the hall we were shown the way out of the building by two guards. The streets were still empty since it was really early in the morning. As we walked the streets home we didn't say anything to each other. We reached my home first. As Raven was about to leave I broke the silence and spoke.

"Um if you ever need to talk I am here for you"

She ignored me and just walked away. I turned to open the door but it opened before I could grip the door knob. I stepped to the side of the entrance and out of my house came a Canterlot guard. Confusion stuck me for a second then I realized he must have informed my mother about everything that had happened. When the guard had passed me I tried to sneak quietly into the house. As I was about to walk up the staircase I heard my mothers voice from the living room.

"Silver come in here. I want to talk to you about last night"

I took a deep breath and with my head hanging down in shame I started to walk towards the living room where my mother was waiting.