• Published 15th May 2013
  • 2,999 Views, 110 Comments

A Boy and a Bunch of Cute Ponies - Rupertthered



You are Anon, and Celestia has promised to send you a pony to spend the day with you once a week.

  • ...
6
 110
 2,999

Fluttershy

One more week has passed. It was a calm week thankfully, nothing crazy happened, you did quite enjoy the calmness of such things. As always though, today was the day a pony would visit you. You wondered if there was some kind of pattern to the visits, it seemed like every fourth pony was one of the original six that you started with. It was nice if that was the case.

You waited by the door excited to see who it would be. There should only bee four of hem left you thought to yourself, any of them would make you happy honestly. As time passed you didn't hear anything, its already been thirty minutes and nothing. It worried you, did Celestia decide not to send anyone this week or did she just stop sending any? In a panic you open the door, to see a yellow pegasus which you recognized as Fluttershy.

Hearing the door rip open Fluttershy jumped up into the air scared. "Oh my, I'm sorry Anon, I tried knocking but I was afraid it would be too loud, and you didn't hear me knock so I guessed you were sleeping or out of the house. And so I didn't want to bother, I just sat out here watching life happen." Fluttershy began to gently float back down.

Now that you see it was Fluttershy now you realized why you never heard a knock, she couldn't harm a fly or anything in her life. You walked over to her, she was sitting on her bottom, sorta like how a dog would. You gently put your hand on her head and pet her. Her hair was always so soft, you liked it a lot.

"So umm, should we go back to our spot if that's okay with you. I know you're probably busy and don't want me to take up your time and-" You put your finger against her mouth to silence her, and begin to hug her, making her feel comfortable. "Oh okay, I'm glad Anon." Both of you have a smile on your face.

The two of you began to walk over to the back of your house that had the path to where you two would hangout. You let her take the lead, she probably remembered better then you, though you were confident you knew too. It was a short walk anyways, about five minutes probably, but it didn't matter how long it was, Fluttershy was here. She still reminded you of a mom with the way she acted, always so caring. It brought a smile to your face everytime.

"It's just like before Anon, have you been keeping it this way?" Honestly, you didn't. From time to time you would pass by just to remember the time you spent with her, but you never kept it clean or anything. You supposed Mother Nature liked the keep things the way they are at times. You look at her to shake your head, but her attention is else where as she examines the flora around the area. Seems like a few flowers have bloomed in the past weeks, you never noticed till now. "These are beautiful Anon, what are these? They smell nice."

You weren't too familiar with flowers, so you didn't know what it was, but an idea did raise in your head. You began to walk over to her and the flower. You gently pick up one of the flowers, Fluttershy backed up watching you to see what you were doing. With the flower in hand you began to place it in her hair. The flower looked nice on her.

"Oh really Anon? I couldn't these flowers are too beautiful maybe if it was for Rarity or someone else, but not me." Again you silence her, as you place a gentle kiss on her cheek, hoping to calm her. Instantly she did calm down, and slowly fell into your body. You and her stayed in each other's arms, forelegs for a while sharing a bit of a bonding moment. You never expected yourself to do something like that. But it felt right for Fluttershy.

"Thank you Anon, I feel better now, really. At first I thought I felt awful when I first came back, thinking it wasn't a good time, or very impolite of me to come back, or even selfish. Twilight was suppose to come before me, but I really wanted to see you again Anon. I really like this spot, it reminds me of my cottage." Her cottage was her home you remembered, fill with all kinds of animals. How she did it made you wondered.

You were glad she was happy again and calm. She always made you the most worried with her shyness. Pinkie was probably second, since she seems to have a different side to her when she isn't happy. You never thought you would have felt such feelings for colorful ponies still. It surprised you at what they have done to your life. It was truly a blessing again. Fluttershy and you stayed in each others arms for a while longer letting time pass by without a care.

"Thank you again Anon, I'll make sure to take care of the flower, its simply amazing. I hope Rarity likes it, she has a taste for fashion." The two of you began to walk back down the path back to your house. But unfortunaly time had ran out, as you saw the portal waiting for Fluttershy. "Oh my, I suppose I have to go, sorry Anon for leaving so early. I truly enjoyed our time together." She returned the favor from earlier and gave you a kiss on the cheek, leaving a blush on both your faces as she sprinted for the portal.

Author's Note:

I took forever to write this. I'm sorry don't hurt me. I have been very lazy with my writing recently, and no it's not cause of GTAV which everyone is blaming. I blame college, WoW, LoL, and work. But thankfully I got motivated recently. So now the voting for background/side/minor characters are up. No major villains or princesses yet.