• Published 15th May 2013
  • 2,382 Views, 92 Comments

Shipping Grab Bag - Jondor



Variety is the Spice of Life. 15 prompts, 15 Mane 6 x Mane 6 ships. Are you a bad enough dude to read them all? (10 of 15 done, teen sex tag included for a couple steamy chapters, nothing explicit.)

  • ...
15
 92
 2,382

An Apology (RariLight - Sex Tag)

“Are you sure I’m not imposing, darling? You do seem a touch on edge.” Rarity looked up from the book she was perusing. Beside her, Twilight’s eyes darted back and forth between half a dozen books all suspended in her lavender aura. Rarity supposed it was possible her friend was still gleaning information in this manner, but the errant twitching of Twilight’s wings and hind hooves made her suspect otherwise.

“No, no, I’m fine! You need more illusion spells, we’ll find you more illusion spells.” Twilight’s voice had a manic edge to it, and not for the first time since she and Rarity sat down to research tonight. In fact, this was the third time and Twilight sounded more agitated than ever. Rarity was beginning to be quite worried.

“Perhaps it would be better if I just borrowed these books and looked them over at the boutique.” Rarity said cautiously, trying desperately to keep her face and tone friendly.

“No, no, you don’t have to go! Two sets of eyes will get things done quicker, right?” Twilight’s tail ticked sporadically as she stood up. “I’ll just be right back and then we can get back to work, okay? Don’t mind me, go ahead and finish looking over that book.”

Rarity winced as the bathroom door slammed shut. This was the third time in as many hours that Twilight had excused herself. Either she had the bladder of a squirrel, or she was trying to cover up some kind of illness. The fact that these excuses coincided with her manic fits seemed to indicate the latter. Either way, Rarity was quite concerned for her friend.

Her concerns were disturbingly justified in just a few minutes as a series of low moans emitted from the hallway. There was something odd about the moaning that Rarity couldn’t quite put her hoof on, but the voice was undoubtedly that of Twilight Sparkle.

Rushing to the bathroom door, Rarity felt her horn tingle. Some kind of spell was guarding the doorway, but it was miscast judging by the dull throb she felt just at the base, where horn met skull. She didn’t have the skill or breadth of knowledge to identify the exact spell, but she could tell it wasn’t dangerous. Rarity knocked and called softly to her friend.

The door swung open, but not by command of either pony. The slight tilt of the door jamb, the well oiled hinge and the small nudge of the knock were all very persuasive towards the door, but the latch, broken when the door slammed shut one too many times in one day, was the deciding factor.

Rarity was unwittingly treated to a sight which colored her cheeks a bright scarlet. Twilight Sparkle lay on her back on the bathroom floor, her body was propped up by her fully erect Alicorn wings, her eyes closed and mouth open in a long moan of ecstasy, and one lavender forehoof was wrapped tightly between her hind legs.

Twilight’s eyes fluttered open as she panted, coming down from her high. Something white and purple caught and held her unfocused gaze until she recognized Rarity and her pupils shrank to the barest of bare pinpricks.

“I’m sorry, Rarity. I’m so, so sorry.” Twilight babbled, her muzzle buried in her hooves, unable to meet her friend’s eyes again. Rarity made them some tea while Twilight had washed her hooves and tried to compose herself, but Twilight’s cup was so far untouched and she was almost incoherent.

“Sometimes when I study too hard, I just get so turned on, I can’t help it. That’s why I usually study alone, but you needed help and it doesn’t always happen, so I thought I might be okay. But I wasn’t and now you probably hate me.”

“Twilight, I don’t hate you. If I did, I wouldn’t still be here.” Rarity bit her lip in a short, silent debate with herself before continuing. “Nor am I a stranger to unexpected bursts of passion. There is a reason I do my most intense creating behind closed doors and it is not entirely to prevent espionage by rival designers.”

Rarity reached out a forehoof and gently touched it to Twilight’s, the same one which had been used most intimately by the Alicorn not long before. “So you see, there’s nothing to be sorry about, darling. I’m not offended.”

Twilight squeaked at the contact, shaking her head and pulling her forehoof away as if in pain.

“Something else is troubling you?”

Twilight just nodded.

“Darling, you can tell me in complete confidence, you know that. I’ll help in any way I can.” Rarity reached out again to resume the contact of their forehooves, Twilight’s trembled in her grasp.

The lavender mare took several long moments to respond, and when she did, she spoke into her hooves in a voice that would be envied by Fluttershy at her most timid.

Rarity lifted Twilight’s chin so that they looked eye to eye, Twilight’s eyes immediately darted to the side. “Twilight, there’s no need to be embarrassed any further, we are both grown mares here. Please speak plainly and tell me what is worrying you.”

Twilight gulped and spoke in an audible but shaky voice, her eyes clenched tight. “I was thinking about you when I did it.”

A multitude of thoughts passed through Rarity’s head. Her friend was admitting to finding her at least physically attractive. If there was an emotional connection as well, they might make something of the faux pas, but it would have to be about more than just her looks.

Rarity had found herself more and more attracted to Twilight’s demeanor as time went on and their friendship grew. She was a competent and capable leader when she needed to be, but she never seemed to lose her fillyish charm either. She could be worldly and wise one moment and then get excited over something incredibly silly right after. She was regal and splendid, but without that pomposity that had destroyed her fantasies when she had actually encountered nobility for real.

Rarity had toyed with the idea of approaching Twilight in the past, but had given up all hope when the young unicorn had earned her wings and was crowned a princess. She feared that her attempt at genuine romance would be seen as a shallow attempt to secure a royal title for herself, but if Twilight was genuinely interested and took the lead, that could hardly be called into question. There was also the matter of her own state of mind the last time she designed a dress for Twilight.

Rarity took both of Twilight’s forehooves in her own. “Twilight... do you think of me often in such circumstances?” Rarity thought of letting her voice quaver to ease some of the tension, but found she had no need for acting when the words did leave her lips.

Twilight nodded slowly. “You’re a beautiful pony Rarity.” Rarity’s ears flattened against her head, fearing that the attraction was only physical, but Twilight went on. “You’re a hard worker, generous, talented, driven to succeed, I admire you. You deserve so much more than me using you in my fantasies like that. I’m sor-” The last word was cut off by a pair of white lips pressed against her own.

“Rarity, I don’t understand...” Twilight blinked confusedly as the kiss broke, leaving both mares a bit winded.

“Then come, our research can wait, come sit with me and let me explain. After all, I said I would help you in any way I could.”

Author's Note:

This short recycled an idea bookplayer posted (Warning, link goes to a NSFW thread) which I tried to turn into an AU aged up Sweetie Belle x Unicorn Twilight story. It didn't work out, but the inspiring post and basic premise fit my need here.