• Published 12th May 2013
  • 504 Views, 34 Comments

My little Sparkle - Derpy Rainbow



when twilight comes to the real world

  • ...
17
 34
 504

Chapter 1:Sparkle

I walked down the street to get my mail when i got my mail I never noticed on my way there there was a small cardboard box I looked at the box thinking that it was somebodies mail but when I saw that there was no tape I thought something must be inside it. So i decided to open it and right at that moment when I looked inside my heart exploded it was twilight sparkle she was sleeping then she woke up I looked at her she looked cold so I graved her and took her to my house. I opened my door and i put her on my carpet and i went to get something to eat I graved a apple and a small carrot for twilight I look back p all over my carpet i gave her the carrot and i ate the apple when I was done with the apple i looked at her she was trying to eat the carrot and finally she finshed it. I graved her i put her on the coach i sat with her she looked pretty cold so i graved 1 of my old scarfs and gave it to her I wraped it around her she looked so cute with it on I stared at her for a few minutes and then i turned on the TV iron man was on i watch it for a few minutes then i noticed it was bed time for twilight so i took her up stairs and i put her in my bed and she feel asleep .