• Published 18th May 2013
  • 453 Views, 6 Comments

A Crush on My Best Friend - Glitter Brush



Glitter Brush and Harmony Wing have been hanging out for a year. She loves hanging out with her everyday, but after a day of lots of fun, Glitter discovers a feeling, a nice feeling.

  • ...
6
 6
 453

Sapphire's Birthday Sleepover

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping. It was very peaceful. Like usually, I, Glitter Brush, a unicorn pony, was hanging out with my friend. I had blue hair, a pearl white coat, and the talent of doing art. I enjoyed hanging out with my best bud, Harmony Wing, a Pegasus. Harmony Wing had the same color coat as Fluttershy, but had luscious brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Her talent was playing piano. The best friends walk home from school together bringing another pony named Flare Ball, an earth pony. She had wavy blue hair, turquoise coat, and ice blue eyes, and the talent of playing soccer. She also enjoyed playing lacrosse and piano too. The friends were getting ready to go to a sleepover at another friend's house, Sapphire Flute, another Pegasus. Sapphire had a blue coat, much like Rainbow Dash's, magenta eyes, and emerald red hair. Her talent, like in her name, is playing the flute. She had invited 2 more friends as well that go by these names: Sparkle Paint, an earth pony, and Lilac Lacrosse, a unicorn. Sparkle Paint was a light pink earth pony with eyes the color of a brownie as well as her hair, her talent was art, much like my talent. Lilac had an powder blue coat, shamrock green eyes, and school bus yellow hair.

I was ready, I had packed my stuff for the birthday sleepover, and ran outside to get on her Razor scooter. The one thing she had not realized was she had forgot the gift for Sapphire Flute. She was on her way to get Harmony when she remembered she went to play with Sparkle. The longer she took on the scooter, the shorter her breath had gotten, since she was carrying a 5 pound sleeping bag on her scooter. For about 10 minutes, I was riding on my way to Sparkle's house when I forgot where to go. But then I remembered where to go in like 2 minutes. When I got there, I rang the bell, nopony answered. I rang it again, still nopony answered. I got a little mad and rang it a million times, but then I got bored of ringing the front doorbell so I went to the back, Sparkle finally answered. Like I said, I was mad, and I chased her downstairs to where Harmony was. Sparkle ran around the room as I chased her, then I started hitting Harmony with my sleeping bag, but not too hard. "You guys! Don't you know it's already 5:30? We're supposed to be there RIGHT NOW!" I rumbled. We were galloping out the door, finding Fluttershy at Sparkle's door holding a bag of a few bits. We ignore Fluttershy and trot to Sapphire's house. It was already 6:15 when we got there. Sapphire disappointed, welcomed us fashionably late ponies.

We gathered to sing, dance, and hang out. After the long day of mud masks, bouncing on the bouncy house (with small injuries), we calm down to go to sleep. Tucking myself into bed on the tiny couch, I lay there, cold and lonely. I think of fun thoughts that me and Harmony had, such as right now. I snuggle up next to Harmony, she didn't notice. I smiled with happiness and joy as I realized, what was this feeling I was having? Will it stay? Nopony knew except me. I knew it was that feeling, the feeling of love. I felt a little awkward cuddling with my PFF since we were both mares. I blushed a little as I got off of her just in time for her to wake up. I was a little scared she might have felt my cuddle. She didn't. The other mares got up as well, having a good sleep except me. We all spent the last few minutes having breakfast and hanging out. When we all left, I had the feeling but much stronger. Looking up her name, I had realized my feeling meant something.