• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,332 Views, 21 Comments

Rise of the Razorwing - ChaosKnightMatthew



Following the events from 'Rocket to Insanity' by Scherzo, Rainbow Dash has done the worst thing anypony could do... Can she survive and make amends before those that she hurt comes back to take her down?

  • ...
10
 21
 1,332

Chapter Four: Betrayal

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4: Betrayal
----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rainbow Dash...”

A voice called out in the darkness that was Rainbow Dash's vision.

“Rainbow Dash...”

This voice sounded so familiar... She couldn't place it.

“How could ya have done this to me...?”

Rainbow Dash's vision cleared up a little as a light bluish grey haze began to grow from the darkness.

“Wh.... Where am I?” Rainbow Dash asked herself. A large collection of the haze gathered and when it dispersed, Apple Bloom walked from it. “A... Apple Bloom?”

“You...” Apple Bloom said, her voice seeming to be disembodied as her mouth didn't move, but her soulless eyes stared deeply at Dash. “You struck me down...” A dark liquid could be seen coming down the filly's neck, slowly dripping to the ground. “With no remorse at all.”

“I didn't mean to... I didn't know what was happening to me!” Rainbow Dash said trying to reason with her friend's little sister. She tried to move towards Apple Bloom, to comfort her but her legs seemed to be bound by the same misty haze before her.

“No... You knew...” Apple Bloom started walking towards Dash, one hoof at a time. “You've known for a while... who and what I truly was...” Rainbow Dash got confused from these words. Apple Bloom reared back and leaped at Rainbow Dash, knocking her backwards and on her back. The haze surrounding her covered Dash's vision completly. Once it cleared after a moment Rainbow Dash found herself bound to a table spread eagle and sitting upright, even her head was strapped down too.

“No... No no no no NO!” Rainbow Dash shouted. She recognized the surroundings instantly as the blue-grey haze backed away. Spots of blood on the floor... pony heads with unicorn horn party hats... a big banner with 'Life is a Party' written in blood… intestinal streamers. She was back where it all began once more.

“This isn't real... this isn't real...”

“Of course it's real silly!” A happy voice said to her right. Rainbow Dash tried to turn her head but it was bound too tightly. Pinkamena Diane Pie, dressed in a dress of cutie marks wearing her three Pegasus wings on her back like a backpack and unicorn horn necklace around her neck like a new kind of fashion. A large grin lined her lips, half her face hidden by her flattened out dark pink mane. “It wouldn't be any fun if it wasn't real. It would be a real draggy waggy...”

“Pinkie...” Rainbow Dash was shocked to see her as well as a little relief. “You're alright?” She asked eyes wide.

“Of course I am. I can't say the same for you... You see.” Pinkamena said as she walked to the other side of Rainbow Dash. “Everypony lately has been trying to sample my ingredients lately. Applejack. Rarity. Twilight. Even little Fluttershy kept trying to get a piece of you.” She said with a giggle. “They all looked so cute in their attempts... but I can't let them taint you any further. Would make everything else spoil.”

“What are you talking-” A wave of pain shot through her back causing her to cry out. Pinkamena turned on an overhead light switch. The light showed Dash but it wasn't what Dash was expecting to see. She was covered in cuts from the tussle with Applejack but something felt wrong. She tried moving her wings forward to look at them but they wouldn't move. Then again she couldn't even feel her wings at all. “Wh... where's my wings!?”

“Ask Twilight if you really want to know.” Pinkamena said, sounding disappointed. “She used her magic to rip them off and started sampling it. I know some ponies like to grab a wing off a chicken at first, but I didn't think that they were serious.” She said, running a hoof over the bony stub where a blue wing was once supported at. “Both started munching down on them. Rarity wanted your eyes, but I really REALLY need them too.” Pinkamena went fact to face with Dash, looking at her eyes. “She was indeedy right. They do sparkle like gems.”

“What the hell did I do to deserve this?” Rainbow Dash asked her sobbing becoming more and more louder with each second.

“There there! Be strong Dashie!” Pinkamena said caringly. “I made sure not to let them tarnish the best parts of you.” She ran the same hoof from before over Rainbow Dash's chest, feeling her rib cage through her skin. She noticed Dash's heartbeat was running fast as she trailed down further and pulled away just before she reached between Dash’s legs. “You should have listened to me.” She whispered to her lowly.

“What...?” Dash asked, confused at the comment.

“I told you they would try to come after you. You should have taken out all of them.” Pinkamena looked back up to Dash's face, the long grin still present but curved into a sneer. “I told you they would turn on you. You. Didn't. Listen!!” Pinkamena slammed both her hooves on both of Dash's sides, stirring up her pain even more.

“Ahhh!!” Rainbow Dash screamed out.

“Now, let's get this party started!” Pinkamena said giddily, running over to the table that Dash had always seen her run to the other times she went through this. “Let's see... Scalpel... hacksaw... saline...” She started listing everything she had but as she did, another voice said it at the same time as she did.

“Let's use... the Scalpel first-”

“Scalpel now!” A faint male voice shouted from somewhere in the room. Rainbow Dash struggled in her bindings. Somehow, her right hoof became free as Pinkamena approached her with the sharp blade.

“Now now... if you don't play by the rules you'll be punished.” As she said that, an invisible force forced her hoof back into place. A purple aura covered the broken straps that wrapped themselves back onto the fleeing hoof.

“What the-!?” Rainbow Dash said, surprised. Did Pinkie Pie learn how to use magic? Dash thought, except the source of the purple aura came out from the shadowed part in the back of the room. Twilight, followed by Applejack and Rarity with an expression of unparalleled lust and greed walked up to the other two. The only one of Dash's previous friends that wasn't there now was Fluttershy. Was Pinkie Pie lying about her after all...? Her thoughts escaped her as she realized the gravity of the situation she was in. Struggling once more she tried to free herself, but even as the left hoof strap broke a white aura rebounded her hoof right back onto it. Invisible hands seemed to be holding her legs down at this point.

“I really wanted to be the first...” Twilight said eerily.

“You are so delicious Rainbow...” Applejack added same tone as Twilight. “Better than Granny Smith's apple pies.” Applejack licked her lips in anticipation tongue hanging out.
“Such beautiful tastes in flavor and color...” Rarity said like the other two. “Pinkie, darling... we can't hardly wait anymore. Please hurry and make your masterpiece!” Rarity shouted the last word like a cheer. Twilight and Applejack cheered with her.

“Okie dokie! One Pinkie Super Masterpiece coming right up!” Pinkamena said with a large grin. She stood in front of Dash, moving a large bucket under the flailing Pegasus. The stubs on Dash's back caught her attention. “I see with my blue eyes... a pointy eyesore.” Pinkamena poked at Dash's backside with a hoof, moving the jagged bone around a little. The pain didn’t get any worse but this time it had seemed to start going away from the action. “Maybe a hacksaw would be better to use first. Don't need broken bones in my sugary mix.” She said matter-of-factly as she reached for her tool.
As Pinkamena said this, Dash heard in her ears a male pony's voice, this one a little different than last time. “Ok, ve got 'vem off but for vhe this ve need to remove vhe remaining vone to-”

“Who... else is there...?” Dash called out, panting form the pain of her missing wings. She heard a male voice but there were only females present. “More people for your audience Pinkie Pie?” Rainbow Dash hissed at her attacker.

“I have no idea what you're talking about.” Pinkamena said as she switched out the Scalpel for the hacksaw and hopped back to Dash, immediately placing the jagged blade between Dash's broken wing bone and where it connects to the rest of her body. “But don't worry... once I'm done with this batch, you'll have the biggest audience in the world!” She began her work, cutting off the bone from the wing, all the while humming her original ‘Cupcakes’ song to herself. A bundle of nerves reawakened and Rainbow Dash tries to not to scream but the pain was too much for her to contain. A high screech filled the torture party room, followed by the laughter of the others, Rarity's shrill laughter rising higher than the others. After a lot of pulling and tugging, the broken wing bones came free.

“Here I... thought we were... best friends...” Rainbow Dash gasped each breath hard and heavy from the pain of sparked nerves. “We even protect the… Elements of Harmony!” Pinkamena stopped and glanced at Rainbow Dash. “What if you need my Loyalty again, misplaced as it is?”

“We are still best friends. I don't know about those three, being the meany greedies they are.” Pinkamena grinned, motioning to the drooling trio appearing to ignore the statement about the Elements of Harmony. She carried the two broken bones and dropped them in a nearby trash bin. “If you want to do something about this...” She picked up the scalpel for the third time. “You should least cut down anything un-needed to preserve what you want.” She almost sounded like she was talking to herself, admiring the sharp blade as she moved back to Dash. “Hee hee. I should make a song like that.” Pinkamena looked up to Dash, as if thinking. “Nah wouldn't work. Now let's resume our little party Rainbow Dashie!” She said, raising the blade to the air like a sword. Coming down fast Rainbow Dash braced herself, tensing up hard. The action caused her back to spasm again, forcing her eyes open as a shimmer of silver passed her vision. With one last effort she heaved forward mouth open, hoping to at least bite down on the back end of Pinkamena's hoof only now all restraints seemed to give a little at once. She bit down on something hard and another scream wailed out following a metallic clatter…