• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 553 Views, 23 Comments

A new start. - Darkflare



After a little"run-in" with Caramel and Flitter, you decide to move to ponyville, where you find the mare of your dreams.

  • ...
6
 23
 553

I NEVER FELT SO ALIVE!

Well...You just got asked out by what seems to be the hottest mare in Equestria. You are one lucky stallion. I am JEALOUS. I NEVER GET JEALOUS! Anyway, You head home after that 8 seconds in heaven. Heh, 8 minutes in heaven. You remember doing that back at home with....HER. You rapidly throw away that thought. You head for town hall and easily buy a house. You get #25 and head for it. It is relatively close by. You see a Buckload of boxes in the house and see a note attached to the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's your stuff :)
-Shining Armor.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Meh.
2 HOURS LATER
You stretch your back and hear a few pops as you relax from unpacking everything in those forsaken boxes.
You regret owning so much stuff. You hear a knock on the door and you go to open it. All you see is....

HOLY MOTHER OF CELESTIA! You pass out in fright and wake up in your living room. You find Rainbow with a relived look on her face.

"Oh thank Celestia! " She says.
"I'm Sosososososo SORRY!"

You motion her over and engage her into a hug. You can tell she's blushing.

"It's okay. No harm done. Just gotta make sure I get you back." You say.

"Okay." She responds.

"By the way, how did you get that costume?" You ask.

"That...Wasn't a costume." She says back.

You look over to the doorway and see Slendermane disappearing to Celestia knows where.

"Y-You mean...HE'S REAL!?!?!?!" You yell before passing out.

"Oh, for the love of pete."

You wake up again in your bed and go downstairs to find Rainbow sleeping on your couch. You feel something...familiar in your wings.

*POMF*
SHIT.
Your gaze shifts to the Sleeping Rainbow. She woke up. She saw your wingboner.

"Um...." She starts.

She flies out the window.
Damn it.
To get rid of your embarrassment, you go to Skull creek canyon. (A/N I couldn't remember the name of that canyon RD raced the pets in. Leave the name in the comments and i'll add it in.)

You step up to the edge of the cliff and spread your wings. You jump off and close your wings. Once you are EXTREMELY close to the ground, you open your wings and take off. You quickly Do some Amazing flips and tricks that nopony but you has ever seen before. You land and see that Rainbow watched your amazing Arial acrobatics. She was STUNNED and left with a gaping mouth. You smile and walk away back home. At home, you quickly fall asleep but wake up feeling a Need to play some Assassin's Creed 3. You had just gotten to Sequence 5, which finally adds to the Connor storyline. You were a bit frustrated that you didn't start off as Connor right away but it was worth it.
*A few minutes later*
You were heartbroken as Connor came upon his village in flames.

"MOTHER!!" Connor yells out in native tounge as the game translates.

You pilot Connor all around the village while also avoiding deadly flames. You come across Connor's mother as she is trapped under a burning piece of log. You rapidly tap the X button as Connor tries to lift the log off of his mom. His mom pleads Connor to leave her here and save himself. After a time limit, one of Connors friends Pull him away to save Connor.

"NO!!! LET ME GO! LET ME SAVE HER!!" Connor yells, once again in native tounge, the game translating.

Connor is pulled out as the screen goes black. You hear only Connor's echoing voice.

"MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yells.

You can't help but feel sorry for Connor.
You decide that is enough for tonight and go back to sleep. You wake up to a sound only Pro AC gamers Recognize. The sound of a Wristblade. You go downstairs and see that Rainbow is Out Killing some Redcoats in AC 3.

"Looks like you're having fun." You say, startling Rainbow.

She quickly pauses the game and looks at you.

"You got a nice house here." She says.

"You're doing it wrong. Lemme show you how a REAL Assassin does it." You say, grabbing the controller.

*15 minutes later*

"BOOM! How's THAT for rookie?" You shout.

"Shut up." Dash responds.

You had just beat your record on the amount of kills you just got on AC 3.

Author's Note:

AC 3 and all it's characters, objects, storylines, belong to Ubisoft. Sorry about the spoilers.