• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 553 Views, 23 Comments

A new start. - Darkflare



After a little"run-in" with Caramel and Flitter, you decide to move to ponyville, where you find the mare of your dreams.

  • ...
6
 23
 553

Ya know? This ain't half bad!

You say some last goodbyes to Shining and trot over to the station.You take one last look back towards your old town, smiling now that you know the pain will be gone soon. Yet, something catches your eye. Right out of the corner of your eye, you see 2 ponies. One earth pony and a pegasus pony. You frown at them with disgust as you know you'll never forgive them. Somewhere in your mind, you believe that you'll miss them, yet you quickly throw away that thought.You notice that flitter is covered in tears. You can't believe that after what she did, she'd miss YOU.

"ALL ABOARD! THE EXPRESS IS NOW OFF TO PONYVILLE!" The conductor yelled

You quickly grab your things and trot aboard the express.You don't take a second thought to look back at the couple that you trusted.You just sit there, by the window, and take in the scenery.

"Alright everypony, this is gonna be a LONG trip, so get comfortable." The P.A. system blurted out.

You're already comfortable and quickly fall asleep as the train chugs off.

2 HOURS LATER...

You wake up and find that it is midday. You open the train's window to find that ponyville is growing nearer and nearer by the second. You smile knowing that your knew life is about...

"Welcome to ponyville!" The conductor shouts.

To begin.

Right...

ABOUT...

(A/N WAIT FOR IT.....)

NOW!

You grab your things and head for the door.You step outsid and take a deep breath of the sweet-smelling air. You spot what seems to be Town Hall.

Dark's TO DO list.
1.Buy a house/Make some friends.
2.Play sum ASSASIN'S CREED 3
3.SHLEEP.

You really don't care how you write a to do list, as long as you get every thing done.You trot towards Town Hall when you feel like that night in appleoosa and find yourself on the floor, pinned by a pink,poofy-maned pony.

"I'VENEVERSEENYOUBEFORE!AREYOUNEW!IKNOW!I'LLTHROWYOUAPARTY!!!" She yells excitedly before zooming off.

Your mind,"DAFUQ!?!?!"

"Sorry 'bout dat Sugarcube. She's jus pinkie pie bein' pinkie pie." You hear a thick southern accent say.

You turn around and see a Purple maned, lavender colored unicorn, a white, marshmellow looking unicorn, an orange coated farmer, a yellow coated, pink maned pegasus looking with nervous eyes.
AND HER.
A rainbow-maned cyan pegasus with a rainbow lightning bolt coming out of a cloud as her cutie mark.
AND THOSE EYES.
Those violet colored eyes.
BEAUTIFUL.

"Hello? Earth to weird pegasus? You alright?" She asks, snapping you out of your trance.

"Y-yeah.I'm fine." You respond.

"Let me introduce ourselves, i'm Twilight Sparkle." The lavender one said.

"And ah'm Applejack. Proud farmer o' Sweet apple acres if'n ah do say so maself."

"Rarity, good sir. Fashonista."

"I'm Fluttershy."

You could barely hear her, but you heard her well enough.

"And i'm Rainbow Dash! Best flyer in equestria and future WONDERBOLT!" She says flying into the air.

You like her pride and confidence. Makes you feel like you're not alone. Maybe she could show you some tricks later. But not now.You could've sworn you saw a bit of redness in her cheeks.Strange.

"Well,ahem, it's nice meeting you five." You say with a warm smile.

"Same thing here." Said Twilight.

"Well, i gotta get goin'. Got a house to buy." You say as you trot towards Town Hall.

"Mind if i,uh...acompany you?" Asked Rainbow.

"Um...Sure!" You say.

Rainbow lands near you and starts up a conversation on the way to town hall.

"So...where ya from?" She asks.

"Westside of Fillydelphia"

(A/N I know i didn't mention the birthplace before and i'm sorry for that.)

"Wow. Heard some bad stuff goes on down there."

"Not much. Just a boring old routine. Wake up, work, go home, repeat."

"So why'd you come here?"

"To tell you the truth, i don't know. Maybe i just wanted to start over, i guess."

Rainbow nods her head in understandment.

"You know, me and the girls are going bowling tomorrow night. Wanna come?"

DAYUM SON! MAKE A MOVE OR YOU'RE SCREWED!

"Sure. I'd love to!"

"Thanks. Well, looks like we're here. See ya!" She says before flying away.

"See ya!" You say

WOW.