• Published 28th Apr 2013
  • 761 Views, 9 Comments

Forever Young - MushroomCookieBear



After Applejack's death,Twilight Sparkles daughter Lunar Sparkle brings her back to life with an immortality spell. But is it really the best decision?

  • ...
1
 9
 761

Twilight's Plan

Twilight laid on a couch, unconscious. She looked almost lifeless. But she heard a voice in the distance. "Twahlight...Twahlight...." It sounded familiar. But she didn't know where it was coming from. "TWAHLIGHT!"
Twilight woke up. Her eyes spun around. Applejack sat next to her. The farm pony looked quite worried."Wh-what happened?" The purple unicorn asked.
"Ah told you a story and you fainted."
"Oh,yeah,that...So you were saying you're from 1,000 years in the future,and this girl,Vera,tried to kill you?"
"Yes. Also,Princess Celestia sent me back in time to here."
"Huh! That's interesting. I have a plan,though."
"What?!Tell me what it is!"
"Well,you certainly can't STOP it from happening,but we can try to keep Vera away from the Applejack in this time period!"
"What?!" Applejack was amazed. "How?"
"We'll just try. For instance,I can say Pinkie Pie needs to throw a party for her since she just came to Ponyville today. And Rainbow Dash can yell an insult at her from the distance,and she'll come running to fight her. All I know is that I need to tell the others this story. Well,except for Applejack. Because,you know,paradoxes. Spike will take care of you here at the library. And,don't leave. At all. Just for safety. So,is it a plan?"
"Uh," The orange mare began."Ah'm not sure. Ah like every part except the one with you tellin' the others..You won't tell the Crusaders and Big Mac,rahght?"
Twilight shook her head. "Of course I won't! Only our friends. I promise."
Applejack looked down and thought for a minute. Should she? It would jeopardize the future and what happens. If she wouldn't agree,Vera wouldn't be stopped and she'd be a minute closer to death. Applejack finally looked up and nodded. "It's a deal."
Twilight smiled and grabbed her saddlebag. "I'll be back,soon." Twilight yelled. Then,she ran out the door.
Spike walked down from from Twilight's bedroom,stretching and yawning. He scratched his back.
"Hey. I heard something going on in here. What happened?"
"Eveythin's jus' fahn,Spike. Twahlight n' Ah were jus' havin' a conversation."
"Oh,why are you here? And,why do you look different?"
Applejack looked to her left and her right. She giggled sheepishly and looked down at Spike. "Twahlight will tell y'all soon. But,she said you have to take care of me for now."
"Oh. Okay! So what kind of food do farm ponies eat? I was thinking apples. I'll go get you some apples!" Spike ran eagerly out the door.

And then,Applejack was alone. Nopony to talk to. Just herself. Then an idea hit Applejack. She started brushing the library clean with her tail, humming a song. Twilight was doing a huge favor for her,she had to return it. After all,that's what friends do for eachother. They stick through the thin and thin and never give up. At least,that was her opinion.
--
The four ponies gasped in amazement.
"So,that's who was in the bush I passed by earlier!" Fluttershy exclaimed."I should've,um,looked in there. I'm sorry."
Rarity smiled at Fluttershy. "Why dear,there is absolutely no need to be sorry! You weren't hurting anypony at all,so it doesn't matter!"
Rainbow Dash nodded. "Rarity's right. But,what do we do about 2 Applejacks in Ponyville? I mean,we can't just sit here and do nothing!"
Twilight sighed. "I was getting to that. I'll tell you what I told Applejack 2. I have a plan. We can't stop AJ 1 from being murdered,but we can slow down time."
Pinkie stood up on her hind legs and put her hooves on her hip. "Girl,what you talkin' about?!" She replied.
"I said,we can slow down time. It's not hard. You can throw a welcome party for Vera,or Rainbow Dash can start a fight with her,or Rarity can make her a new dress! Whichever way sounds best. So,is it a deal?"
The four mares look at eachother and nodded. "Yeah!" They said simultaneously. And the 5 of them put their hooves in.
"Now remember," Twilight began. "You can't tell the Crusaders OR Big Macintosh about this. It has to be our special secret. Okay?"
"Okay!"
"Good! Now let's spread out,girls. We've got work to do."

Author's Note:

Well,that was fast.

I just needed sleep,is all.:P

Sorry if it moves too fast. I'm bad with pacing. ^^;