Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 215 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 215

4826031 After reading it again, I still don't understand the punchline. Why would Cadence be frustrated at Blueblood?

He didn't get that she was the one who's pregnant. Hmph, should've made that more clear...

4826993 Ha!:rainbowlaugh: I have forgotten that once you suggested that Blueblood doesn't recognise any subtle hints or most body languages.

Okay, this deserves a spot here.

Superstud Saga. I don't even.

4840168 Where did you find it?

On Derpibooru. It's part of a set found here.

We need to come up with something involving Flurry Heart meeting Uncle Bee Bee.

You're telling me! I've been posing a question like that to every Ask-Flurry-Heart tumbl that popped up, but not takers so far.

I mean, it would be hilarious if he turned into the Cool Uncle who buys her whatever she wants and totally spoils her rotten when she's a little older. And who clams up whenever she asks 'why he's not a papa yet'...

Anyone here remember Hopefox's brotherverse?

It was a take on FiM with the Element Bearers switched out for their and others' brothers. Very good story, hasn't seen an update in forever, and Hopefox had been gone for a while.

The reason I'm mentioning this is due to the apperance of Zephyr Breeze, Fluttershy's brother. Little brother, to be exact. So, we're now got
Shining Armor, Twilight's big brother
Big MacIntosh, Applejack's and Apple Bloom's big brother
Zephyr Breeze, Fluttershy's little brother

Three out of six isn't so bad. Let's add one more canon brother:

Thunderlane, Rumble's big brother

Two Pegasi, one Unicorn, one Earth Pony. People who've read my past posts know I like to think Cadance and Blueblood are siblings, either biological or by adoption. That would add another Unicorn. One more Earth Pony and the set is complete.

I'd ask Hopefox if anyone could maybe do something similar to his/her work, but since they've been gone for a while I'm not sure it's possible anymore. Which is too bad. I think there's some potential in this setup. What do you thing?

5284380 ... Odd that this idea holds no BB.

Huh? I thought I mentioned Blueblood right there with Cadance.

Hopefox's original story had Blueblood as well, though they were only nominally siblings there. Cadance was, if memory serves, technically his aunt but still younger than him.

5284537 Huh. I see it now.

... I'm still so focused on BB interacting with family in this thread.

Like if something from the other relation(ships) thread happens. Thus, he gets to meet the new family... the Apple family. I still picture BB as a big ol' softy for family. Being together counts the most. They all came here from coast to coast. For a wedding. :D

Now who might be getting ready to marry?

I agree with the part about family. It's actually something I could see Mac and Blue bond over in the abovementioned brotherverse idea. They have little else common: Mac is shy, quiet, and a hard worker, Blue is talkative, vain, and might not have any real occupation at all.

But the chance to experience a huge family gathering? Oh, he might be fascinated by that. Even if their idea of "food" is preposterous.

"Wait, is that tarte tatin?!"

"... Eeyup."

"... One slice please."

An apple upside-down cake with a fancy name. :D He'd go for it.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 215