Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey, I recently reread a story in which the reason that Blueblood was a jerk during the GGG was due to him being... well... mentally challenged.

It was actually an incredibly well done plot element that changed him from a snobbish noble to an endearing character in just a few short chapters. After all, it's hard to truly hate him when you realize that he wasn't simply acting like a spoiled five-year-old in a stallion's body, he is a spoiled five-year-old in a stallion's body.

I then remembered that this wasn't the only story I've read to take this particular route with him -and do so in a masterfully written manner- but I can't for the life of me remember which story it was. I'm really hoping that you all can help me with that by pointing out stories that include said elements.

Edit- To help narrow it down, I can tell you that the story I reread was 'Rise of Sunbutt the Awesome', and that the one I'm looking for had Blueblood in a similar role as a secondary character.

I think it's "how many friends have you made today?" I can't be sure, but it had BB as someone who was maybe autistic or somesuch.

Edit:
Linky

5741501 *blinks* ...:facehoof: How did I forget that, I mean I just read the latest update not too long ago for crying out loud!

Regardless, thank you, that was exactly the one I was looking for.:twilightsmile: And if there are any others you can think of I would very much appreciate it. For some reason whenever they take this angle with him -and do it well- he becomes instantly daaaaw-worthy, so it's a shame that there aren't more stories like these out there.

... Funny, because I was going to ask you if you knew about another story that worked with that idea if that story wasn't what you were thinking of. I read that story almost entirely for the friendship between Blueblood and the MC.

Gosh, now I'm gonna hafta scour the archives... I'll post anything I find that fits the mark.

5742492 I'll do the same for any that I come across, but like I said, it -unfortunately- doesn't seem to be a very common thing. So far the only ones I know of are that one, and the aforementioned 'Rise of Sunbutt the Awesome', linked here.

Fair warning, your sides will hate you for laughing so much.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5