Adventures - AU 776 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Here's me whoring my story out :D mine :)

I introduce to y'all Princess Diane, a third one (Pre-season 1 lol), who doesn't act like a Princess but gets tasked an important thing: To reseal Ponydora, which is basically Discord trapped in a magical box. As magic doesn't last forever, she has to reinforce it, but trouble arises, and Discord escapes. On her quest, she encounters a stallion, Cain Tellot, who seems more powerful than he looks. Will the two be able to save the world from destruction? Or will the friendship between them turn havoc?

P.s. I have an idea in this story where the cutie marks are the resurrected souls of a previous pony, where they act like your conscious. Oh and Princesses can't die, so how did the three of them get cutie marks? Read it for yourself :)

917896....:ajbemused:.....
I'm not gonna view shit:ajbemused:

Because......

DON'T MAKE GROUP THREADS LIKE THIS EVER!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

awwww D: but i was finding a way to self-whore D: let me self-indulge in all of this -shot-

yea i know its uncanny, but ehh, i didn't know where to post it. :unsuresweetie:

hahatimeforponies
Group Admin

You add it to the group folders, and everyone in the group gets notified of the story, and if they want to check it out, they will. That's the purpose of group folders. You don't need to make threads for it too. (Also, XenoJohn, don't shout. It's not nice.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4