Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Story name: "Who said a foal couldn't be a cultist?"

Rating: Teen

Genres: Dark, Adventure, Slice of life
Content warnings: Sex, violence, death, profanity
Length: Unknown.

TWho said a foal couldn't be a cultist?
Espeon cultist gets sent into Equestria as a fusion between a espeon and a unicorn. Also he's now a child
TunaAbolisher · 2.8k words  ·  18  3 · 382 views

Hello there! I'm looking for a editor to help me on my second story named "Who said a foal couldn't be a cultist?".

It's a crossover story between pokemon and mlp, mostly involving one of my ocs, named Nikolas Memphis, going into the world of my little pony after a tragic event taking the life of his adopted daughter and husband. With the help of his goddess, Giratina, he gets sent to the world to spread her name, but with the known side effect of him loosing his anthropomorphic form and reverting back to a quadrupedal, and becoming a fusion between his pokemon race, a espeon, and the dominant race among the world he will be sent to. Upon being sent to the world, he finds himself as said fusion, becoming a fusion between a espeon and unicorn, but also finds himself turned as a child and missing the ability to cast most of his spells. After spending some time in the Everfree forest, he arrives in ponyville with a small alibi and gets fostered by Twilight Sparkle, who enrolls him into the school of friendship after learning of the false backstory he made for himself, believing it to be true.

The story is a mix of adventure and slice of life, combining both depending on the main arc happening. The sex warning tag is for small jokes around it or mentions of sexual acts, mostly done by second party characters.

I am looking for someone to help me mostly to check my grammar as i am not native English and still do mistakes, check for continuity errors, and being a second set of eyes on my story. You can come to me, even if you're a beginner, as i am one too, so we can help each others become better. And i appreciate and any all ideas coming from who will be my editor regarding how some things could happen!

Dear TunaAbolisher,

I would love to help you in any way I can by being an editor :twilightsmile:

Some questions though:

• On what platform would this editing take place?
  • Is there a deadline that you would like this done by?
  •  What would be the best place to get in contact with you?

Please let me know if are interested and if you have any questions

Sincerely

Xowatle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2