The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Tempestus
Group Admin

Now I know there is a general idea of how the NLR came to be in Equestria, but what if we took it a step further. I'd like to speculate with you all how The NLR would come to be if we were to replace Earth Nations with Equis Nations.

Examples would include I suppose Germany with Germane, or Replacing the Russians with griffons, Africa becomes Zebranica, ect.

Any takers?

My personal idea is that the NLR would be in place of the American Revolution, which would turn Great Britain into the Solar Empire.

I wouldn't exactly picture the NLR as a revolution on Earth, but more of an elite military within the United States branch (with the Solar Empire being the current branches today). That's how I see it anyway. :twilightsmile:

Hmmm interesting.... but i see the Equestria as the U.S. when we go through the civil war. The NLR being the north (just because of the progressive ideals and want for change in the status quo) and the Solar Empire being the south. ( the ones fighting to keep everything the way it was)

I agree with the both of you. Although, I like Thunderblast's idea quite more because of the imagination it brings with it.:moustache:

5239553 Pretty much I just prefer the whole idea of the Solar Empire and the NLR not being at war. The concept of civil war is overused in my opinion.

5239753 The idea of the civil war is understandable. It is just the reason behind it most of the time which is pretty much the same to me.

5241399 Well.. One of my reasons behind disliking the war idea is because when someone goes to write a SE-NLR story, you can't without the FIMFic veterans shooting it down or whatever. I like to go for new. :moustache:

5241484 Screw that tbh.:moustache:

"My story, my reason behind it."

:yay:

>>Tempest Knight I must agree.:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9