I Just Want a Comment 3,674 members · 15,722 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, everypony! It’s me again and happy April Fools Day! So…I got this story that’s been in the works for literally months that I would really appreciate you all checking out. It’s comically titled ‘The Malevolent Multiversal Misadventures of Mare.’ But if you thought this is just any ordinary April Fools story, then you would be dead wrong. It’s a celebration of my 9+ years as a writer, both before I joined this site and after, and involves an intentionally OP character hopping between my stories and learning a thing or two about herself along the way. I’ve resurrected some long dead fics specifically for this story, and some you might not even thought I even wrote, considering I never published them. The story’s got plenty of heart and a big barrel of laughs along the way. It’s written to be a subversive take on the genre, and my once a year opportunity to really go nuts with the concept. What else can be said? I hope you enjoy and be sure to give plenty of feedback as I really do value reader engagement.

TThe Malevolent Multiversal Misadventures of Mare (April Fools 2024 Special)
Once upon a time, there was a random pony in Ponyville. When a villain shows up, this overpowered Mary Sue of a character must venture bëÿönd Extria im order to find thr Generic MacGuffin. Only then will she have a chef of defeating this boring villa
Admiral Producer · 32k words  ·  17  2 · 135 views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1