School for New Writers 5,013 members · 9,630 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So with nine chaps out of my book, its now leading into the next phase of my story, and befor i do i would like to know what people think of the first phase.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/534534/blood-of-the-chimera

looking forward to any thoughts.

"Prolog" is spelled wrong.

First impressions; a well polished story with few views. (Barring one typo that has been mentioned). Premise is interesting... but discord being tagged tells me I might not enjoy it. (No fault to the character but the voice actor is hated with a passion for over use of Q). Normally I would give tjis story a hard pass on how how involved discord sounds; which is partly why my story is stalled as I'm trying to stomach the guy to get past him.

Bare in mind this impression is just the descriptions trying to get people to read it. I have not read it.

Yes I truly wish I had some one to be my editor, I thought I got all the spelling issues, sigh but I'll take another crack at it.

Oh what a shame discord is my all time fav character in MLP and he's my main antagonist for the first book..
Yes I am writing a trilogy.

If you do end up reading it I hope you enjoy it... As I'm having. A blast writing it.

Thanknyou for the feed back... If thires any thing else let me know... 😁

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7