School for New Writers 5,016 members · 9,689 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

Greetings students and faculty!

Today I was treated to a rather special message. Wanderer D asked me to speak with M1sf0rtune, who wants me to be a part of his Equestrian Critics Society podcast this Saturday! The theme is author support/assistance groups (which is really saying something, that Wanderer D suggested us!), and I am really excited to be a part of his panel.

But.... as horrid fate would have it, my brother has decided to start moving on Saturday and wants me to help, and I have no idea how long that will take. So, if it comes down to it, and I know for a fact that I won't be able to escape in time, I'm probably going to have one of you take over for me and represent the SFNW.

869933 May I get a link to this podcast, or the website it will be hosted on?

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

869936 Here's a playlist of the previous ones. The Round Stable

There's not many views, but there are some brony fandom celebrities in there.

869933 Holy Cow. That's so cool!:rainbowkiss::pinkiegasp: Hopefully you'll be able to fit it into your schedule. I'm so jealous of you right now. I really do hope you can make it. Luck be with you.
I'm going to have to see if I can listen in.

Bandy
Group Contributor

Getting to talk about fanfic-education and not getting scorned for it? That's awful awesome. If you need to tap-out, I'd be willing to take one for the team and who am I kidding that would be so awesome.

¿Por qué no los dos?

I'll do it!

I'll do it!

If no one's home, I may have a slight chance, but don't count on it.

Comment posted by Jewbacca deleted Apr 12th, 2013

Huh, I'd advocate for myself, but I'm not exactly A SFNW person.

Unless I make my analogies REALLY esoteric.

So how does the Podcast work? Is it a live stream? If so, at what time and where might I go to listen?

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

873057 I don't think it's a livestream, I think that M1sf0rtune records a group call on skype.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11