Uncommon Shipping Pairs 1,273 members · 2,105 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello to all here in this group, namely out of boredom and what not, I came up with (more than a few) little ships that I don't think I've actually seen being done or anything, so here they are:

Beauty Brass/Berry Punch
Inkie/Cloudchaser
Blinkie/Fritter
Lyra/Zecora
Bon-Bon/Raindrops
Lightning Dust/Blossomforth
Screwball/Roseluck
Lilly/Apple Cobbler
Tornado Bolt/Toosie Flute
Fiddlesticks/Nurse Redheart
Strike/Trixie
Tornado Bolt/BonBon
Button Mash/Cherry Jubilee
Derpy Hooves/Vera
Scootaloo/Aloe
Ruby Pinch/Lotus
Vinyl Scratch/Nurse Tenderheart
Inkie/Apple Bloom
Blinkie/Silver Spoon
Dinky/Celestia
Vinyl Scratch/Daring Do
Sweetie Belle/Neon Lights
Scootaloo/Surprise
Noi/Archer
Strike/Silver Spoon
Colgate/Symphonia
And, last but not least:
Sweetie Belle/Applecore

So, feel free to tell me what you think of them and stuff.

I keep going into these things hoping that people will have listed off pairings that are thematically interesting, or based off of some thought about why they would work, or how the ponies would meet.

But nope. It's always just people throwing darts at the list of ponies on the MLP Wiki.

Lightning Dust/Blossomforth

Fiddlesticks/Nurse Redheart

:pinkiesmile:

2459524 Don't forget Pinkie/Zecora. I'm making a shipfic out of it. :pinkiesmile:

2459524 70% of that list of ponies, I have no fucking idea who they are. :rainbowderp:

Beauty Brass / Berry Punch could be interesting. I've seen some artwork featuring Berry playing the sousaphone, so they'd have something in common at least. Certain headcanons have Beauty Brass (or Bluenote) as a lover of fine food and drink (the drink being one of the reasons she isn't as popular as Octavia).

Sweetie Belle and Neon Lights could also make something work, although the age difference is a bit squicky unless Sweetie's aged up some. It could imagine a Shania Twain / Mutt Lange kind of story with them.

Blossomforth and Lightning Dust...? Cracked pairing, but it could be cool.

I can't help but wonder what Symphonia could offer Colgate that neither Octavia nor Fiddlesticks could.

Strike seems like such an opposite from Silver Spoon. I simply can't imagine SS going bowling or being any good if Strike dragged her out to the lanes on their first date.

Yeah, I'm super happy whenever-

what the hell is going on here

stop making me want to unsubscribe to thread notifications from this group too

I thought this was actually a game where we could link stories where these pairings have actually been done already.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9