Uncommon Shipping Pairs 1,273 members · 2,105 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

a Diamond Tiara and Babs Seed pairing work?

Well, the only way I could see that working was if it was an AU where Babs didn't see the error of her ways and became a full-on bully with her, which DT finds admiration in Babs for, despite myself seeing Babs as being the third wheel since DT and SS were always together and bullying before she came into the picture, that and the fact she doesn't live in Ponyville. That, or Babs sees redemption in DT for some reason, from their brief time together possibly doing other things than bullying the CMC. And Babs asks her why she acts that way, and hopefully works towards turning her from a bully into a friend again, which DT may admit is cause she had admiration and a crush from Babs' brief time as a bully which is why she was blown away maybe when Babs rejected their friendship at least, I dunno. That's probably how I'd do it, even though it doesn't deviate much from the norm for a "love with a bully that's maybe been redeemed" fic, even though there's a ton of ways to do it that'll work that're also believable (such as the AU route I suggested).

I'd be really interested to see if somepony could write this, even though I don't like DT or SS (thought she turned around until the Season 3 episode, but once a bully, always a bully? At least in their case or something) as they are in the show and even more in certain fics, but that'd definitely be a first, if someone else hasn't already written one! :twilightsmile:

Hmm....that would make for an interesting story. Perhaps Diamond Tiara could go on vacation with her parents (assuming they aren't aged-up?) in Manehattan and run into Babs while there and while the two are initially hostile towards each other, they come to respect and fall for each other due to some circumstance (Babs saving Diamond Tiara or having Babs defend Diamond from other bullies, causing Diamond Tiara to see the error of her ways. You know, the whole "I'm don't believe I'm evil until I see what I am" kinda thing).

The same way every other story does it when it comes to enemies. They apparently actually like each other and express it with intense hatred. Right.

Bleurgh! Awful ship! It's almost as bad as when I was annoyed by a Flim and Celestia shipping! :pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5