Pinkiedash 348 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

What made you like this ship?
I like it because I think that they are funny together and also because of Wonderbolt Academy, the official comics how they are always messing around and the Griffon episode. I like Pinkie with Dash because I think they are cute together and I think out of all the friends Rainbow is the one most on Pinkie's mind length and those two interact a lot together and have a good dynamic. Also Pinkie is the only one who is faster than Dash and I just like the fact that the two can have a good laugh together:pinkiehappy::rainbowwild: so yep, those are my reasons.

Mostly for the same reasons as you, buddy, even if Party of One did its fair share. I never read the official comic, though: do they have many moments together?

1246129 Pretty much all of yours. Wonderbolt Academy was the nail in the coffin for me.

1246227 Well in the first arch, the two get seperate from the others and they have probably the funniest comedy bit with them. And in the second arch I just love the pillow fight they have, so yep, they have enough moments together

I'll admit, the comics do really help the ship sail a lot more safely, but in general, they're just a ton of fun to pair up. The two most energetic ponies, both great friends, both always in search of a good time; it just seems obvious to me.

the very first fic I've ever read, not just fimfic, but fanfic itself.
"the party never ended"

I wasn't fond of reading fanfiction until ponies hit me
I was converted (into brony) during the very first episodes and I remember that the first episode I watched "live" was Griffon the Brush Off, some time later The Party Never Ended came out and I'm into PinkieDash since then

in adition "Out in the Cold" got me into Twixie as well

This ship was my first i will always have a soft spot for it. In a way when Dash gets annoyed with pinkie i can see them going somewhere private and they start arguing about it Dash lets out her annoyance and it gets physical don't worry its playful like in party of one when she tries to get pinkie out of her room. but they end up making out anyway.:pinkiehappy: Yeah i just love these two they would have fun together by fun i mean more then pranking.

Pink and Blue...cotton candy...I like cotton candy. :pinkiegasp:

Silver out!

This picture, along with many others.

For me? It was the beauty of seeing Pinkie and Dash blend; how their sporadic personalities would seemingly melt away and create a symphony of harmony within chaos. THAT is why I favor them over all others.:pinkiesmile::rainbowdetermined2:

I was just roaming the Internet, and looking at MLP videos, (This was when I was new to the show.) and I found these videos saying "PinkieDash Tribute"... Now at first when I watched it, I was like "Why is this out here?! :rainbowhuh:" but the next minuet I'm like "D'AWW :rainbowkiss:" when I got used to it! So PinkieDash was the first ever ship I saw, that is my favorite one to this day! :pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

Why I started shipping PieDash? I'll be perfectly Honest. I've got no freakin' clue. I was writing my newest fimfic. Unseeing Eyes. Going back and forth with my friends from Fanfiction (I used to be a reviewer/beta writer) on how the story should go and how it should happen and the next thing I know I've gone from a TwiPie (what the story originally was going to be) and have destroyed most of my manuscripts and was changing the ones that survived so that it's a PieDash! The story Literally took on a life of it's own the second the first word was written on Fimfiction.

I was like! Okay time to get cracking! and the next thing I know my brain was all like: LET IT BE RAINBOW PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah a lot of my friends are pretty angry with me right now for wasting their entire weekend. :twilightsheepish:

Pinkie/Dash was probably one of the biggest reasons I watched multiple episodes of this show. Some of the first episodes I watched were Griffon the Brush Off and Party of One and in both I was initally drawn to Pinkie especially with the loony toons and other cartoon influences shown in the episodes. IN particular I LOVED the Pepe Le Pew reference with Pinkie chasing Dash. From there, just like when I watched Digimon so many years ago with Kari and TK, I just could not stop thinking of the two as a pair.

Unlike Digimon I can stand Pinkie with other characters notably Twilight and Big Mac (Pinkie is the actual main focus character for me) but Dash is still my personal favorite by far.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14