Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

A shared glance...

And a cheer for a friend: "Go, Fluttershy!"

And then people say that Fluttershy and Bulk had a romance? :facehoof:

Bulk and Fluttershy seemed much more like friends than anything else.

I hate jumping to conclusions when it comes to hints of shipping where there probably are none, but these kinds of things still make me feel good.

2644998 Admittedly I usually feel the same, but the lack of Twishy stuff lately has prompted me to action, and those particular moments were adorable enough for my purposes. :twilightsmile:

Oh my god, TwiDash has this exact kind of thing going for this episode. just dissecting the moments :rainbowlaugh:

Oh god, i wonder how many other groups have this?! prob RariTwi ( i wouldn't know not in it ), i didn't really see any other possible ways to ship twi with somepony in this.... maybe AppleDash but i'm also not in their group so *shruggs*

Hasbro's teasing us with multi-possible ships in single episodes. Marem anypony? :rainbowlaugh:

2645054 It's funny, even though I'm definitely on the side of TwiShy, I see so much evidence in the show for AppleDash that I barely have to try to read subtext.

:applejackconfused: :heart: :rainbowderp:

i actually meant TwiJack... for some reason when i say/write something... it comes out "AppleDash" i tried to say applejack 5 times ina row yesterday and it all came out appledash... i tried rainbow dash with the same results sometimes with "RainbowJack" i'm weird.

though i could see a FEW AppleDash. :derpytongue2:

Timaeus
Group Admin

And then people say that Fluttershy and Bulk had a romance?

BULKSHY OTP

*Ahem*

Excuse me, I'm not sure where that came from. Coming from the perspective of a regular TwiDash shipper, the best parts of this particular episode were the setting (absolutely gorgeous), Bulk Biceps, and all of the interaction between Rainbow and Twilight (more fuel for the fire, son).

And if you look at any episode and screenshots enough, there's always evidence to be found for basically every mane 6 ship (RariDash is suffering though since Rarity and Rainbow haven't had a friendshipping episode yet). In just about every episode of S4 there have been people finding "evidence" for TwiDash, for example :derpytongue2:

2646126 I'll admit I found Bulk Biceps more annoying than funny, but I guess it comes down to YMMV. And very true; If I felt like it, I could probably go through the series and compile a grand list of 'moments' for each ship. :derpytongue2:

2645054 The great thing about AppleDash is that they can have their ship at the same time we have ours. No overlap.

Yeah, I found that bit with Twi yelling, "Go, Fluttershy!" cute, but then again, when those two are together, cuteness is bound to happen. Fluttershy being awesome was my favourite part(s) of that episode; she deserves a medal and her Kindness key for not reacting angrily when Rainbow reveals the truth. :yay:

2647534 :pinkiegasp: That's very true, and it's something that has been done often in a lot of Twishy-centered stories. :pinkiehappy:

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Back when I was watching the early Season 3 episodes, I nabbed a screenshot of Twilight staring at Fluttershy's butt. The screenshot doesn't show it, but during the episode she holds it for a good second or two before grinning.
I'll see if I can put it up later tomorrow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12