Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

What if Spike is really a prince? Think about it. He could be an heir. That would make him eligible to propose to Twilight since she is single and officially royal. Right?

2750531 My head coon is that Spike's mom is celesta. So to me Spike is a prince.:derpytongue2:

Heir to who exactly? Even if he was a prince Luna would most likely be the heir. And he'd be eligible to date Twi if she so pleased, she is one of the bosses after all.

2750563 Holy hell, have not talked to you in forever, how you been?

2750721 Oh could be better, could be worse, what about you man?

If the show reveals some sort of dragon kingdom or clan he could be. He could be a leader. And he could seek out his own kingdom like Princess Cadence

2750930 Not to bad, got a new story posted and getting more hours for work....bit by bit....getting my ass kicked on video games, same old:rainbowlaugh:

2750971 Possible, his egg was likely there awhile before he was actually hatched. His egg could have been in Celestia's possession for some sorta deal.

Keep in mind the target demographic though, the writers ain't making an epic full of politics and subterfuge here.

2750988 Didn't see the newest story, this site glitches for me something fierce, i'll have to take a gander. :twilightsheepish:

2751048 Honestly I think you might enjoy it, I worked so hard on it and just completed the next chapter, as always it's going to be DARK...but realistic:rainbowlaugh:

Here you are

2750531 Considering Princess Celestia raised him..... he should be.... right?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11