Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Twilight wakes up in a Spilight!
I was a little loopy when this crossed my mind, don't ask...:pinkiecrazy:

Anyway, Twilight wakes up on a hospital bed and finds a older Spike sleeping on a chair beside her bed. She is naturally alarmed, and then she discovers she is not only an alicorn princess and married, but she is married to Spike! She faints. She regains conscious an hour later, learns she was in an accident and lost her memory to the day of the Magical Mystery Cure, ten years ago.

So basically the story revolves around Twilight trying understand what happened in the last 10 years, especially her feelings for her dragon lover. Spike is trying to help his wife remember with the help of their friends.

They have three kirin children. First born girl, oldest sibling, teen I guess and I encourage the potential author to use Twilight in the name. The other two are twins, boy and girl, about the same age as the CMC 10 years ago.
Your choice whether or not this is an AU and or clop.

First one to call it and you will have my blessing. So... Any takers? :pinkiehappy: *squee*

If only I had time, Gods damn it, if only I had no stories to write!!!

2554256 :rainbowlaugh: Much as I would like to I have two one-shots to write for my friends then Not My Sins to get started one, good news is I have it all planned out bad news is I'm not sure if I want it to be ponies or antro:facehoof:

2555090 Being antro makes the characters more human like if not already.... but hey I don't know too...

2555166 Really? Huh I did not know that, thank you:ajsmug:

2555172 Just an idea I made up....

2555181 Works well, I'm tempted to make it antro as I've not done such before but I'm awful at clothing:facehoof:

I get my ideas from EQ girls... (even thought I dislike the movie) the clothing was a little off but the design of the clothes are nice for a crude film....

oh i like that :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11