Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

I just wanted to see if you guys have any upcoming Spilight stories to look forward to. But I don't mean ideas, I mean stories you will for sure write.
Think of this as the post where you advertise for your story, without feeling like an ass. In other words, shameless self promotion! Go!

3266003 There's a sequel?! Fuck yeah! Now I can finish the story and not feel depressed when it ends.

3266003 Wait, how is the sequel a TwiSpike if he's with Chrysalis and Twilight's dead? :rainbowhuh:

3266199 I could have, but where's the fun in that? :trollestia:

3266211 Does this sequel include Twilicorn? It would be a better ending seeing how they could both live forever (implied that Spike is immortal too)

3266736 okay. any particular reason why?

3266806 it depends on how it's used. It's kinda like a particular faith or religion to the dragons, something they hold very close and important. Not to be swept under the rug. Actually, it can be used in a variety of ways to make an excellent point or plot device.

And that's exactly one of the main reasons I don't like it, because I'm against any kind of religion.

My man!

Here's a thing I just realized about the Dragon Code, where did Spike found it? Wasn't stated that ponies don't know much about dragons? And if he got from Garble and the others during Dragon Quest why he would follow something that was told by him by the dragons he doesn't like?

3266823 I doubt other dragons have a code at all. Pretty sure Spike made that 'cause he didn't want to act like a normal dragon.

3266737 I honestly hate Twilicorn too but it makes great Spilight stories for some reason

I still think Spike At Your Service is not that bad as people say it is, but realizing that about the Dragon Code did subtract some points from it.

3267308 Agreed. It wasn't that bad, but I really don't like how Spike is always made to look like an idiot. Also, the way AJ treated him like a little kid KILLED AppleSpike for me... Then there was a massive explosion of AppleSpike...

3266737 Wait, does Twilight still die?

3271476 Oh thank (nonexistent) god!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28